After Odyssey returned the 500M to Spain, what next?

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATMAX, Garrett GTI 2500, Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett ACE 400, Minelab X-Terra, Garrett Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, Eagle Eye, LRL, Audio generator app Tone, home-made dowsing L-rod,
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
odyssey has moved on. They are now working a ship of gold worth an estimated $1 billion.

I knew Odyssey was in Dominican Republic working on some wreck.

diverdan

Jun 16, 2011
Ellenton, FL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Capt. you are a little bit out of touck. Odyssey hyas never been in the DR. They are currently excavating the SS Central America off the N. Carolina coast.

OP
OP
Capt.Betances

Capt.Betances

Mar 27, 2012
Franklin, NJ (for now)
Detector(s) used
A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Capt. you are a little bit out of touck. Odyssey hyas never been in the DR. They are currently excavating the SS Central America off the N. Carolina coast.

I said "was", I meant, Odyssey was in DR in the past, probably couple years ago. That is an information I read, maybe it was misinformed.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
doesn't the rich merchant families that were shipping the money have a "claim" ?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes Ivan, the insurance companies that covered the SS Central America sued and got about 5%. That was settled 10 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread