ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Maybe I can talk Grubby into taking a trip up there with me. LOL - BTW, I'm not overly partial to Florida, it just happens to be my best option right now. I do most of my reasearch on Central America and Carribean Island nations. Florida is merely one stop on my THunting journey, it just happened to be the first stop.

OP
OP
ScubaFinder

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sooooo, get me a prototype also and we're there Grubby. :D Seriously, I'm looking forward to your visit to Florida, I'll pick out some good spots and see you then!

Jason

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
ScottyLee said:
I tried to hunt on a spoil island one time. Found lots of bottle tops and beer cans....lol
Been there, done that. lol. I filled my entire boat full of bags of aluminum. Not worth the time and effort. :D :D When I was a kid, I had many ideas....lol

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
sherpa t said:
Jason,
Let me try to rephrase my thought, I was thinking more along the lines of how they were working, or digging in the river bottom. (From a Florida owns the river bottom and it's contents point of view.) What is different from a shovel full of gravel with fossels verses Pegleg or yourself wanting to explore a river spot. Did that group of about twenty people brake the law on cable TV ? or have they found a loop hole ?
I have seen the show you speak of. The only thing I can think of is that film was made a few years ago when it was legal and Florida had an Isolated Finds Law. It is now illegal to find anything over 50 years old in Floridas rivers, the way I understand the laws.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions