Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is another example of WHY nobody who finds a large cache of gold coins or silver would / should NOT SAY ANTHING. And that's a shame in itself. Can you even imagine finding something like that and telling the WORLD and sharing it... how exciting that would be???? Now if somebody finds a large cache and needs investors and then is successful and then SCREWS those folks needs to get what's coming to him/her.

But for the "small" guy who just goes out and happens upon a bunch of gold coins worth a lot all hell would break loose for him/her if "announced" and shared. Folks would come out of the woodwork including the Govt. Instead of being able to share in the excitement with the world .... mum is the word. And it would suck.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This is another example of WHY nobody who finds a large cache of gold coins or silver would / should NOT SAY ANTHING. And that's a shame in itself. Can you even imagine finding something like that and telling the WORLD and sharing it... how exciting that would be???? Now if somebody finds a large cache and needs investors and then is successful and then SCREWS those folks needs to get what's coming to him/her. But for the "small" guy who just goes out and happens upon a bunch of gold coins worth a lot all hell would break loose for him/her if "announced" and shared. Folks would come out of the woodwork including the Govt. Instead of being able to share in the excitement with the world .... mum is the word. And it would suck.
Brad,

I can't even post my honest endeavors without getting PM's telling me to shut up and stay stumm. So even though I do operate a look but don't touch programme I daren't share the things I have discovered ( not much but certainly of a little interest to some), very sad, or should that be SADS.

Hopefully your cave continues to produce fun and interest, after all, for smart treasure hunters the treasure is in the search...........

allen_idaho

Dec 4, 2007
Culdesac, Idaho
I just think it's great they are finally going to go finish the recovery on the SS Central America. The unpaid investors have finally be given the rights. The insurance agencies that came scrambling for their cut during the initial recovery were already paid off in 1988. So it should be all profit from here. Right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread