The Melaccas Welfaren ( VOC wreck sunk in Riau archipelago )

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Joe, there is interest on this forum about all shipwrecks from almost all the users. VOC shipwrecks are at least as interesting as the ones in Florida to all of us. We hunt Florida because that is where we live...nothing more, nothing less. I have many books on areas other than Florida, and will be glad to look some stuff on the Welfaren up for you and post it here.

Jason

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Joe, welcome to the forum. We welcome any and all points of history :)

OP
OP
J

Joe Higashi

Tenderfoot
Jan 16, 2007
Cornelius,you and i are in the same country actually we should back each other up,so why must we argue about that if it is true?.Riau archipelago is my home town i know it better than anybody else.the reason why i came to this forum is to share the information and the knowlegde and also learn from everyone here.you can say i am a rookie guy in treasure hunting but when talking about the history of my country don't try to lecture me and i believe history is the main key as the fishermen to find the wrecks and right now i am going to prove that the history can make people rich,your experience will be big nothing zero if you don't know about history pal, and i'll tell you bro personally i won't let anybody underestimate me if i didn't do bad thing.

Joe Higashi

OP
OP
J

Joe Higashi

Tenderfoot
Jan 16, 2007
ok my friend,i am sorry i just got carried away,i'll think about it.

Regards,

Joe Higashi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions