Bronze Member
May 22, 2006

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Australian Government will get some old British Loyalist working for Museum to say its impossible for East coat of Australia to have been visited by the Portuguese and especially the Spanish and cover it up. Their is a wreck in Bryon bay which was going to be dug up, it's in the sand and they had already confirmed its was European Oak But got revoked the day they were meant to start, and the government prohibited any one from digging on the beach ! This will also disappear Human Skull Found Along NSW River Could be First White Male in Australia Before Captain Cook - International Business Times Smithbrown, should get the scientist that tested the bones from the Mary Rose. The Government has Spanish breast plates and helmets deep in their vaults found in Botany Bay Sydney, same area this skull came from. Hummmmmmmmmmm

OP
OP
S

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Oh, those British loyalist museum curators are so cunning ; put up a whole gallery about 17th century Dutch wrecks on the Australian coast and no one will think that Captain Cook wasn't the first. Western Australian Museum ? Shipwreck Galleries | Western Australian Museum

As I said before, there is evidence of European visitors to Australia, both physical and documentary long before Cook, but at the moment they are Dutch and English. Everytime I track down one of the Iberian stories, it vanishes, or turns into a conspiracy myth. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other visitors, but hard, indisputable evidence would be nice.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Terrific story thanks, this expedition is what the site is all about hope they have good luck.....

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the first half of the sixteenth century, a Portuguese ship traveling to India from Portugal, was defeated by storm pushed south and sinking in the North Island of New Zealand. Were seen documents on the subject in archives in Lisbon in 70's.

MORE AND BEYOND OSSY

Bronze Member
Jul 27, 2008
BRISBANE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, those British loyalist museum curators are so cunning ; put up a whole gallery about 17th century Dutch wrecks on the Australian coast and no one will think that Captain Cook wasn't the first. Western Australian Museum ? Shipwreck Galleries | Western Australian Museum As I said before, there is evidence of European visitors to Australia, both physical and documentary long before Cook, but at the moment they are Dutch and English. Everytime I track down one of the Iberian stories, it vanishes, or turns into a conspiracy myth. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other visitors, but hard, indisputable evidence would be nice.
By the way Smithbrown, It is documented that Torres was up and landed in cape york 3 months before the Dutch (Duyfken ) 1606 and by Alexander Dalrymple ! Torres just didn't know it was a continent and thought it was part of New Guinea.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Perhaps the Iberians were just better sailors, and didn't actually get wrecked there.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The Australian Government will get some old British Loyalist working for Museum to say its impossible for East coat of Australia to have been visited by the Portuguese and especially the Spanish and cover it up. Their is a wreck in Bryon bay which was going to be dug up, it's in the sand and they had already confirmed its was European Oak But got revoked the day they were meant to start, and the government prohibited any one from digging on the beach ! This will also disappear Human Skull Found Along NSW River Could be First White Male in Australia Before Captain Cook - International Business Times Smithbrown, should get the scientist that tested the bones from the Mary Rose. The Government has Spanish breast plates and helmets deep in their vaults found in Botany Bay Sydney, same area this skull came from. Hummmmmmmmmmm

Not surprising. Our government here in the U.S. has alien spacecrafts hidden at Area 51.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions