Lookin for wood in all the wrong places.

txzee

Oct 24, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookin' for wood in all the wrong places.

Hello,

This may seem like an unusual request but I have been searching for wood from an authentic shipwreck and I can't seem to find anything.

I'm hoping someone on this amazing board will have some that they are willing to sell to me or perhaps can point me in the right direction as to where I can find some.

I used to live in South Florida and I could go almost anywhere and get some but three months ago I relocated to the middle of Texas and it just isn't as plentiful here.

I'm looking for a small piece this time about 6-12 inches in length by 3-5 inches in height. The measurements don't have to be exact at this point I'd take anything I can find.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Suzie

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Hello,

This may seem like an unusual request but I have been searching for wood from an authentic shipwreck and I can't seem to find anything.

I'm hoping someone on this amazing board will have some that they are willing to sell to me or perhaps can point me in the right direction as to where I can find some.

I used to live in South Florida and I could go almost anywhere and get some but three months ago I relocated to the middle of Texas and it just isn't as plentiful here.

I'm looking for a small piece this time about 6-12 inches in length by 3-5 inches in height. The measurements don't have to be exact at this point I'd take anything I can find.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Suzie

Suzie, I have 2 of these timbers in my basement. The shipwreck timbers are several hundred years old. I have no problem helping you out. The timbers are about 4 ft. long. I'm sure I can cut off a piece for you. PM me and just pay for the shipping. No charge for the wood.

Attachments

• timber.jpg
    timber.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 141

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Suzie, I have 2 of these timbers in my basement. The shipwreck timbers are several hundred years old. I have no problem helping you out. The timbers are about 4 ft. long. I'm sure I can cut off a piece for you. PM me and just pay for the shipping. No charge for the wood.

Good karma coming your way for sure!

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I got wood, but you have to come and get it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions