Do You Know How Many "Fishing Nets" I Had To Cut Through to get

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the heck does turtle soup, music video or movie videos have to with ship wreaks.

Buccaneer this is the ship wreak forum not the music forum, movie or food forum. Please keep posts and topics in correct forums.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TheBuccaneer

Greenie
Nov 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no cops on the east coast? Not from what I see on TV. What are you a fed? you sound like retired military. It's easy to be a tough guy with a badge. Going to the East Coast to beat some old mans ass is not tops on my priority list. Maybe we will meet face to face someday. If you still want me to **** you up I will be happy to oblige.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are no cops on the east coast? Not from what I see on TV. What are you a fed? you sound like retired military. It's easy to be a tough guy with a badge. Going to the East Coast to beat some old mans ass is not tops on my priority list. Maybe we will meet face to face someday. If you still want me to **** you up I will be happy to oblige.
2a96bf96faf193b12724c28307d984a5.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buccaneer is banned. We will not tolerate members making threats against other members

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread