SEVENTH ANNUAL TREASUREHUNTERS COOKOUT

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in NW Orlando, almost in apopka

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I could rent one if budget, Avis etc do them?? Gotta rent a vehicle anyhow.....

rgecy

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2004
Beaufort, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Sea Hunter Mk II
I am going to be driving back from Ft. Lauderdale that Saturday and will try to stop by. Will have the wife and son with me. Convincing the wife to let me stay a while will be the trick! Would love to see all you guys again!

Robert

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have a 1989 Citizen Aqualand with a stainless steel strap to raffle or sell for Dell's fund. If I can't come I'll send it to John...

Last edited:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Hey Guys, I threw five annual and one special cookout over the years and because I don't have any money anymore, Chuck has been good enough to volunteer to throw the last one and continue this tradition. Please do everything you can to help him! Although he needs it too, it's not just money, it's things like tables and chairs, coolers, ice, support, entertainment, and all the things that go into making a happening. I know how tough it is... and try on the stress, worry and not knowing if 10 people or 500 people are going to show up. not to mention the weather. Give Chuck all the help you can muster to make this our party!

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Will do.....6....I'll check out the Home Depot angle.....thanks

Last edited:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I am going to be driving back from Ft. Lauderdale that Saturday and will try to stop by. Will have the wife and son with me. Convincing the wife to let me stay a while will be the trick! Would love to see all you guys again!

Robert
Robert my friend, I hope you can make it, even if it is only for a few hours.
It would be good to see yoy again. You and I spoke last summer about the Ga. survey. ( that was before I had these medical problems that did not make it happen.)
I think you would be a Great asset in that project and I hope you make it to the cookout, so that we can try and talk you into getting involved in it .

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Are we all gonna wear idiot badges so we know whose who, salvor, rope fish, old man, aquanaut, seeker 41 etc?? Ha ha....

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most likely,we did other times,it helps refresh memories....lol

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have been..... Maybe I will even make a name tag for my parrot.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everyone,......were about two months away from the cookout!!!!:occasion14:

i really need a bunch of people to make pre-cookout donations so i will be able to buy food/make plans and get everything done well ahead time.
you can pay by paypal(gift) at [email protected] or by money order or check sent directly to me( pm me for my address please) thanks for whatever you can give!!!

chuck.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
On it's way, Chuck.
As always, I am right in town if you need anything done prior to the event.
Looking forward to seeing the pretty ones and talking to the other ones. :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chuck, I will send donation via Paypal this weekend.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Are we all gonna wear idiot badges so we know whose who, salvor, rope fish, old man, aquanaut, seeker 41 etc?? Ha ha....

I think that's a fantastic idea for real!

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As soon as I can Chuck....Mike

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just sent some funds via paypal ......

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These picnics have always been a lot of fun, you get to not only meet a lot of treasure hunters, you get to meet a lot of TreasureNet members too.

It takes a lot of work to put these on and Chuck was gracious enough to take over when Aquanut could no longer do them, John did a fantastic job when he put them on, so good they grew by leaps and bounds.

Chuck put last years picnic on and he and his wife did a great job too, it takes a lot of stress, work and MONEY to put on the kind of event these have turned into so please help Chuck and send funds as soon as possible so we can help eliminate some of the stress and put on another GREAT event....

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for the donation!!!! 4 people have donated so far,....thank you! pre-cookout donations pay for the music, food, tables and chairs,cups,plates etc:

yes, name tags are used at the cookouts!! very cool to meet our fellow treasurehunters and forum members in person!!!!!

chuck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread