PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was just up to the museum yesterday and the staff passed on that the diorama has been a "big hit" to use their words... So pleased! Thank to all for your kind comments... Also I am open for any suggestions that will make my next one even better...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pictures you posted are really nice, it would have to look 100 times better in person...

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison
The Constitution of the United States of America

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks THer... Yeah, the photos don't do the diorama any justice... You really have to see it in person. I put a lot of details into the ships and the wreckage being dragged in the raging seas... And same for the details of the drawing in the backdrop.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how much detail you put in mine, I'm sure you did the same on this one on a much larger scale. ..

“A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
― James Madison

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very excited as the McLarty Treasure Museum is going to do a press release with regards to the new diorama exhibit and also the 1715 Fleet 300th Anniversary happenings... Should bring in a lot more guests the museum and Treasure Coast.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very excited as the McLarty Treasure Museum is going to do a press release with regards to the new diorama exhibit and also the 1715 Fleet 300th Anniversary happenings... Should bring in a lot more guests the museum and Treasure Coast.

Let us know when its published...

― James Madison

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread