Aquanut need help

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take the picture to a camera shop that develops film so they can play with it. You even might be able to email it to them. I had a picture like you do now. They did the one picture for free. My picture wasn't as good as yours is and they made mine a little better. Never hurts to ask.

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow Take me their so I know I'm in heaven. Boy thoses guys must be loving life with shallow water that's clear,warm and has wrecks. People pay to do this and go their where it's warm. Never mine about recovering treasure. Yet they are the ones getting paid. Some guys have all the luck.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BreakdownGal.png deepwreck-1.jpg

Pic on left is 1620's design Swedish warship...
Relative of designs though.

Last edited:

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Frank,

(After Roy found out that his so-called friend in the joint partnership was sneaking back at night, tearing up the sand dunes and digging more coins, the friendship ended)

That's why when you agree something and shake a guys hand, look him in the eye so hard that often you can see into his soul, it's not often a guy can make eye contact for many seconds if he's gonna screw you over.....handshakes should be cast iron agreements that should not be taken lightly....

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank,

(After Roy found out that his so-called friend in the joint partnership was sneaking back at night, tearing up the sand dunes and digging more coins, the friendship ended)

That's why when you agree something and shake a guys hand, look him in the eye so hard that often you can see into his soul, it's not often a guy can make eye contact for many seconds if he's gonna screw you over.....handshakes should be cast iron agreements that should not be taken lightly....

You are so correct in this! I shake hands on every deal I make and it is my' Iron Clad Contract with them which I honor. My dad taught me this but believe I would have had the same integrity even if he were not around as he and I descended from the O'Farrel Kings of Ireland which were the Lords of Annaly.

Farrell Clan

Irish Surname - Farrell

Frank

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Frank,

You are so correct in this! I shake hands on every deal I make and it is my' Iron Clad Contract with them which I honor. My dad taught me this but believe I would have had the same integrity even if he were not around as he and I descended from the O'Farrel Kings of Ireland which were the Lords of Annaly. http://www.longfordtourism.ie/heritage/genealogy/farrell-clan/ http://www.irelandroots.com/farrell.htm

The funny thing is, that Roy had asked me to go on the adventure with him but because I had to work that day, he asked his so-called friend and I was knocked out of some really nice finds. I can't remember the name of Roy's so-called friend but I am sure that there are some folks on TreasureNet that met him. He sold Fisher Metal Detectors in Key West back in the early to mid-1980's but I do not know how long he sold them before or after those times.

Frank

Last edited:

Roofis

Dec 26, 2014
Mount Dora
Detector(s) used
Whites, aqua scan,Geometrics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see if I can get this picture on. if so take a look and tell me what you think it is . it has been dived on so we already know. f5143920.jpg f5143920.jpg

Roofis

Dec 26, 2014
Mount Dora
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heres another one, anyone who has been in Horans office might know what this is f5142048.jpg f5142048.jpg

kongfish

Tenderfoot
Nov 26, 2006
Cudjoe Key, Florida
Detector(s) used
Several
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Aquanaut,
try this detailed tutorial I came across earlier today.
the guy's name that posted it is Red_Desert
he gives you very simple but detailed instructions on how to use your various photo tools to get the best results you can achieve when trying to pull the detailed lines and deapth shape, etc..... Out of objects like you have a photo of.
I couldn't figure out how to and the exact forum to you but I included a screen shot of the post so you can at least go to the Red_Desert guy and look through his posts
that post in the photo will give you the forum details to find the exact posting. Try that tut.
Looks like two objects Sid by side. The bottom is so straight it looks man made. There's a shape sticking out of the top that is shaped like the end of a gold or silver bar protruding out.
the markings look a lot like Spanish Crown markings kinda. The other lines look like a Bird???
is it located where you could run over it with one of the new High Depth /3D side scan gps ? They are only around $750.00 for a 7 inch screen
image.jpg

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Aquanaut,
try this detailed tutorial I came across earlier today.

Thanks for the info. However, if the info isn't there, it isn't there... BTW, I restore old photos.

Attachments

• GiLinda Baby.jpg
    GiLinda Baby.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Mom for Web.jpg
    Mom for Web.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 73
  • Billy the Kid.jpg
    Billy the Kid.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 63

Roofis

Dec 26, 2014
Mount Dora
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a ballest pile. this was taken with a cheap drop down camera, recorded to video, we aotomaticly saw a single gun. Marty Meylach saw a gun , look at the trunion he said. He to thought a pile of silver coins also so did I. Horan has a pile in his office that look exactly like that. We raised money with those photos. We send down a Seabotix ROV, full color high deff. It's amazing what your eyes will see when you want to see .. Both objects are areas of growth formations nothing more. That's what I believe the objects Ed posted are.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Knowing Ed as I do he only sees what's there or he doesn't see anything ...yet?

John those photos are "off the chart, good man!!!"

Last edited:

Roofis

Dec 26, 2014
Mount Dora
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Corals ? sponges ?

Good question. The "cannon" is nothing more than an irregular growth of some small sponges. The pile of silver coins and they really did look like a pile of shiny coins :thumb_up:is a bit strange. I found this very odd because there were many piles in different locations all at 120 to 150 ft. You can imagine how it got our hearts a beetin.They are piles of shells, some broken some whole , all without their former inhabitants. Up north you would see such things around lobster holes but in the Keys ? I have no idea what creature would do that or why. Any ideas?

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Human creatures... Shell ballast ?

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't see the pictures very well on my phone, but it sounds like an octopuses garden.

Roofis

Dec 26, 2014
Mount Dora
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a joke or is there such a thing?

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Is that a joke or is there such a thing?

I had to look it up the first time I heard it referred to a few years back. It is a Beatles song. (One of the many I have never heard)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions