Got salvage boat need targets in FL.

clarkkent

Apr 26, 2015
Detector(s) used
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clark-von-riesen-7a0b0a96/
Geophysical Nanotechnology Survey

Geophysical Nanotechnology Surveys are Based on the Atomic, Molecular and Supermolecular Detection of Par
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
https://www.linkedin.com/in/clark-von-riesen-7a0b0a96/
Geophysical Nanotechnology Survey

Geophysical Nanotechnology Surveys are Based on the Atomic, Molecular and Supermolecular Detection of Particules of Gold. Gold Nanoparticles exhibit many unique and interesting physical and optical properties such as intense surface plasmon resonance (SPR) which is the basis for the exclusive unique equipment. Frequency Electromagnetic Induction to Detect the Largest Concentration of the Ground, Waterborne and Airborne Particules of Gold On an Atomic, Molecular, and Supramolecular Scale into a Geophysical Survey. This Nanotechnology is the basis for the exclusive unique equipment of Satellite Locating Services. We map the exact gold deposits and viens in a concession, territory with 100% accuracy. Our system is the only Equipment that 100% Guarantee’s and locates accurate gold not the potential of a gold location. Contact: Clark von Riesen - <[email protected]> (Excepting Exclusive Contacts and Partnerships)

Last edited:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clark,how much treasure have you found with this tech?Have any proof,pics and video!

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Clark came here last year and we drove him all over the east and west coast. I am impressed with his machine. He showed me many pics of the treasure he found in Nicaragua.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok,so wheres the pics of all the treasure you found on the east and west coast of florida?Make me a believer of this black box tech.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We didn't dig any up. Some of the sites he pointed to were offshore and we didn't have a boat.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol,famous last words.We didnt dig it up.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
We will have the last laugh when we dig up a chest of gold coins. Just waiting for cooler weather. Its here! Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum. :occasion14:

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fisheye,do you want your own wreck site to work.Got one for you on the west coast around panther key,been scanned already with a debris field just east of said GPS numbers.get your boat and get down there.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joska,thats the cape romano wreck.nothing but ballast stones there and the fwc is watching that area for pirates.Its a well known wreck area/ site.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fisheye,I know all about that, and it,s another in that area.I,m well in tuned to where one and all is plus I have three out of 10 mile range of Florida too.One of them also been scanned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread