Shipwreck diving at its very best

Denarius

May 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just started Shadow Divers and it looks like it's going to be a great read.

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Whitt, Jason come on guys they are ALL publicity hounds, it's the only way to sell books. Doesn't make 'em bad divers or bad people.

It's like the celebs who say " no pictures" after their publicist made a bunch of calls to the media.

My buddy in Miami " Mark the Shark" told me once that you can never use any link word before or after Publicity. It is a stand alone word...

Last edited:

Denarius

May 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just finished Shadow Divers and it was an excellent read. I couldn't put it down.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Lo and behold, pirate ship stories are popular.
What about pirate ship wreck sites?
Treasurediver, Pirate wrecks are popular.

If you want Anyone to work with you?
There is a number #1. Rule in Business. It is called COMMUNICATION !!!
Communicate, whether you have something positive or negative to say. " If you want to be successful."
If you don't communicate? People either aren't going to respect you or want to work with you.

Ask Darren. I want to see everyone succeed. I also speak my mind in my old age. That is because I got tired of investors and people leading me on and wasting my time.

I only say this because I Thought you had a passion for a project. Then when someone offers to help and someone else, offers an investor. You don't answer them and you disappear from your thread.

If you really want to succeed in your project? Communicate. Accept or Decline someone's help or suggestion. Tell someone to go sh-t in their hat, if that is how you feel. No one is going to take you seriously if you fail to communicate.
( Please don't take my opinion as being negative. It is not intended that way.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I love "no" ( I can then concentrate elsewhere) just as much as "yes" but I absolutely hate maybe or silence......

Last edited:

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
In all fairness, there has been a little communication. It's just been offline. Even that can be stated, though.

Cash

Aug 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse 1B
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurediver, Pirate wrecks are popular.

If you want Anyone to work with you?
There is a number #1. Rule in Business. It is called COMMUNICATION !!!
Communicate, whether you have something positive or negative to say. " If you want to be successful."
If you don't communicate? People either aren't going to respect you or want to work with you.

Ask Darren. I want to see everyone succeed. I also speak my mind in my old age. That is because I got tired of investors and people leading me on and wasting my time.

I only say this because I Thought you had a passion for a project. Then when someone offers to help and someone else, offers an investor. You don't answer them and you disappear from your thread.

If you really want to succeed in your project? Communicate. Accept or Decline someone's help or suggestion. Tell someone to go sh-t in their hat, if that is how you feel. No one is going to take you seriously if you fail to communicate.
( Please don't take my opinion as being negative. It is not intended that way.)

I read his thread and it seemed like he missed a few days, I did not see where he said go sh--t in a hat, some people have a hard time getting things stated clearly, his thread seemed honest and constructive, there did not seem to be a huge interest in it, only a hand full of guys with some input, perhaps he (treasurediver) is going through a tough time or others, but no need to get angry you all have your strong points. I gained from reading his thread and see that if I were looking for input perhaps this isn't the right place I am not going to guess or assume because rest assured the risk of a wrong assumption based on emotion is higher and more likely wrong than right. Treasurediver had some good input I don't think he would have wasted his time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions