U/W Camera?

spez401

Jul 13, 2006
Coventry, RI
Detector(s) used
Excal
I'm not getting rid of mine, but if you have a digital camera, there are several companies that manufacture housings for them. I have a nikon coolpix that I purchased a housing for. Waterproof to 250'. Takes incredible pics. The company was www.fantasea.com that makes it. I know they make them for nikon, but im not sure about the other companies.

good luck
steve

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
I have a Nikonous V with a 103 strobe. Its practically new but needs some minor work on the shutter. Only used it once after it was sent to be cleaned and got a little salt water on the shutter.
Just bought a new 7.2 mp digital and waiting til the UW housing is available.
Diverlynn

OP
OP
pcolaboy

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
spez401 said:
I'm not getting rid of mine, but if you have a digital camera, there are several companies that manufacture housings for them. I have a nikon coolpix that I purchased a housing for. Waterproof to 250'. Takes incredible pics. The company was www.fantasea.com that makes it. I know they make them for nikon, but im not sure about the other companies.

good luck
steve

Cool website but they didn't have any housings for my Sony. I know they make them for my camera but most are as expensive if not more expensive than the camera itself.

Thanks,

Pcola

NC_Bob

Mar 9, 2007
WNC
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000
Depending on what you're looking for you may have some luck in the classifieds forum at wetpixel.com

Bob.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread