Gold found off Melbourne ?????

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jason... you made my day man! That pic is hillarious!!!!!!!!! I don't know how you did that, but you had me laughing for hours!! Y'all are tooooooo much!!!!

It was simply just a case of the backhoe being mightier than the sword... or er.... shovel!! Any self respectin' pirate would do the same if they knew where the goodies lie... Savy?

Phips (Cap'n Jack)

billinstuart

Oct 17, 2004
stuart..the treasure coast..well, used to be
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur with a WOT!
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
35 years ago, when I wuz a student at FIT, 3 of us did beach profiles during stabilization of Ponce Inlet, as an undergraduate thesis. We presented our findings to some arrogant guy with the Gubment at New Smyrna..told him the beach would erode on the south side of the inlet. He essentially dismissed us with the contention the Corps of Engineers had assured him that wouldn't happen. Net sand transport in that area is about 200,000 cu.yds. across a line on the beach. Well, surprise surprise..look what happened.

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Guy's,
I am on the Polly L and even tho we have had a great few days and have quite a few artifacts to deliver to the fishers (which are encrusted beyond identifying) there was no gold.....yet!!
Check the weather out here today on the top deck, I'll be here til Friday unless I have a 'copter come get me.

Diverlynn

Attachments

• P1000114.JPG
    P1000114.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 568

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, 1280x, impulse
there is a very nice treasure boat sitting in cape canaveral, i will try to get some pics... is it working with the polly l?

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
This one? That's the Damit Janet, and Florida Research, I just resigned from that company. Yep, stays at the dock most of the time. Not working with us at Amelia.
Diverlynn

Attachments

• blowers3.jpg
    blowers3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 404
  • blowers3.jpg
    blowers3.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 395

macblastr

Oct 17, 2006
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, 1280x, impulse
yes, thats the boat! i went to go get a pic of it, but it wasnt where it was yesterday... matter of fact, that pic looks like yesterday

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread