DEEP MARINE SALVAGE & THE GREAT GOLD EXPEDITION 2015

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting shipwreck and recovery concept, has anyone heard of this project? Appears to be UK sovereign and this group has contracts to recover?

"We've spent millions of dollars to date proving to ourselves and to the UK Government that the torpedoed SS Arabic and the TSS Hesperian are still resting at the bottom of the sea with their original cargo of 55M tons of gold.

On behalf of our whole research and salvage team I'd like to personally invite you to join our expedition."

"In short, after 8 years of extensive research, our team has uncovered extremely compelling evidence that:

1. these ships were secretly designated as gold carriers by the British government and,
  2. were secretly holding 55 tons of gold when they were torpedoed in the summer of 1915.
Before I get to the 8 compelling reasons the UK Government agreed to fully authorize and license this recovery project, let me first tell you about our very cool and very exciting Perk for the first 20,000 early bird donors."

DEEP MARINE SALVAGE & THE GREAT GOLD EXPEDTION 2015

Last edited by a moderator:

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Both ships were "salvaged" long ago. I spoke with a diver who was on the salvage of the Hesperian in the early 90s. The reason the Ministry for Transport is willing to offer a contract is because there's always a bit of gold left. They have nothing to lose. This group has been trying to raise money for years. Yet another poor investment in my humble opinion.

deepsecrets

Jan 10, 2009
Shenandoah Valley Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting - they didn't meet the crowdfunding goal. There have been a number of salvage operations on these wrecks over the years. If 55 tonnes of gold were lost, I don't think the UK Govt would have let it sit there for so long.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Both ships were "salvaged" long ago. I spoke with a diver who was on the salvage of the Hesperian in the early 90s. The reason the Ministry for Transport is willing to offer a contract is because there's always a bit of gold left. They have nothing to lose. This group has been trying to raise money for years. Yet another poor investment in my humble opinion.
Darren I noticed the Company failed to disclose that these wrecks have already been salvaged.

Sounds like a scam to me.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Walks like a duck, Quacks like a duck, even looks like a duck......really good chance it's a duck..

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433116964.766681.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought spamming and asking for money on here was forbidden ? If I make a "political" statement will a mod pop in and address this issue? lol...

Yep you are right. Thanks N.H

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought spamming and asking for money on here was forbidden ? If I make a "political" statement will a mod pop in and address this issue? lol...

This is NOT Spamming. the OP asked a Question
has anyone heard of this project?
he is not asking for Money

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
This is NOT Spamming. the OP asked a Question he is not asking for Money
quote "let me first tell you about our very cool and very exciting Perk for the first 20,000 early bird donors" Tnmountains removed the link to the page that's advertising for investors. Edit.. correction. If you click the "G" it's still there. I'm out. I'm not the T-net police you guys are.. I really don't care all that much...

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quote "let me first tell you about our very cool and very exciting Perk for the first 20,000 early bird donors" Tnmountains removed the link to the page that's advertising for investors. Edit.. correction. If you click the "G" it's still there. I'm out. I'm not the T-net police you guys are.. I really don't care all that much...

again He was just Quoting the people he is asking about.

AU said this

Interesting shipwreck and recovery concept, has anyone heard of this project? Appears to be UK sovereign and this group has contracts to recover?

He copied & pasted the rest.

DMS said this
"let me first tell you... etc

again Not spam, He was asking a legit question about
DEEP MARINE SALVAGE's Comments

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh NH_ Your Report is appreciated .
I just see it as Your wrong here :tongue3:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Jeff... the link is STILL there. Maybe the OP has nothing to do with that company and is asking a legitimate question but the fact remains that "someone" is getting free advertising asking for contributions to locate ships that other members have already said are not even missing... So we will just have to agree to dissagree...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"G" that held link is gone.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff... the link is STILL there. Maybe the OP has nothing to do with that company and is asking a legitimate question but the fact remains that "someone" is getting free advertising asking for contributions to locate ships that other members have already said are not even missing... So we will just have to agree to dissagree...

I agree to Disagree :laughing7:

Every time someone types the word Tesero , Garrett, Minelab, etc. Someone is getting Free advertising :thumbsup:

OP
OP
A

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeez...

First off, I have no vested interest in the Company or the project. The link and the first few words of the link are posted, hence the quotation marks at the beginning and end of the verbiage.

The object of the post was to ask if anyone had heard of the project, second, that there was a crowdfunding effort to fund a shipwreck recovery, which I find is very interesting...Alas, as we have seen, the crowdfunding effort was not successful, but I still find it an interesting concept in shipwreck funding.

On the shipwrecks themselves, as many here have replied, they do appear to have been worked on, so that was the partial intent of my post, does anyone know about this, and thank you for the replies.

I would also note that they are not looking for the ships, it is clear that they have found them, ie " 6. We know within 4 meters where the SS Arabic and TSS Hesperian lie on the ocean floor through exclusive 3D multi-beam acoustic images." the funding is for recovery efforts, not location.

The gold that the research documented, does not appear to be found, and really would not be a very large volume, so I would hold back on calling it a scam.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions