Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter
GTI 2500
Infinium LS
Sea Hunter II
Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
News from 1715 Fleet - Congrats to Queens Jewels, LLC Company...
One gold coin today for the Capitana. Congrats to Bill, well done! Stay tuned because we promise there will be a big announcement in the very near future of a few other goodies which have been brought up recently...
11214107_908462272554077_6052120039378496917_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Shipwreck hunter. I would like to ask you a question.
You just joined Tnet and today you put up 3 posts directing us to your Facebook page.

Nothing wrong with that, but respectfully. The Facebook pages are about " what other treasure hunters have found ". Personally, I would like to know what You found, if I go on your Facebook page.

I used to go on another companies Facebook page. They always posted about what other treasure hunters found. Then one day they posted about a treasure they were involved in in Key West. The company was ORRV. Oceanic Research and Recovery.
It was an alleged emerald find that didn't turn out very well for the alleged finders.

My point is, I come to tnet to see what treasures have been found. Especially by tnet members.
If you have any finds? Would you please post them on Tnet for all to see. I personally don't like going to someone's Facebook page that posts the same treasure finds that we find in the news.

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
"I personally don't like going to someone's Facebook page that posts the same treasure finds that we find in the news."

Especially when its just cut and paste from other websites (as are the last 3 posts) The search engines don't like it and call it duplicate content.

If its truly newsworthy, why not just spin it yourself with your own thoughts and ideas?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, but we don't allow posting of Facebook Treasure Pages....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread