Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go.

I'll bet that whenever the mods see a thread started by you, (old man) or Sads or ARRC, they start getting hives from stress.
Give them hell old man, Sads and ARRC, you 2 behave, everybody else, have at it.
I think I heard somewhere on here that the mods get their Xanax prescription refilled every time you guys start a thread.

Engine

images (91).jpg

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah shipwrecks gold bars cannons bells permits diving Treasure .Just so to stay on topic. This is a treasure forum after all. Wouldn't want to piss anyone off... Well...

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."--Winston Churchill

It seems brilliant minds think alike. I always did admire Sir Winston. American democracy is overwhelmed with uninformed, ignorant opinions. Ssccaarryy!

Attachments

• stinking green card.jpg
    stinking green card.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 61

DirtStalker

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw an interview today that showed me the level of ignorance that abounds in the U.S.A. A simple question... What is the 4th of July about? Not one person knew... the closest one said that Abraham Lincoln had something to do with it. The one that made me worry the most was the woman that said it all started in 1964. Believe it or not, the only person interviewed that knew the whole history was an Italian visiting on vacation. These people, Americans, also vote...look out, we might be in for a Hillary or worse...

Yeah I saw a similar.one here with a local station asking people at a fireworks stand. People were young and old black and white men and women. Questions like when did we get Independence and from who. Name any signers of Declaration and who wrote it. It was shameful but hey SC is always in the bottom 2 of education. But don't let that stop people here from buying an average of $500 worth of fireworks from this fireworks stand and a buttload of beer to get the party started.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd try checking between the islands, ships must of went through there (but west of the D-reef).

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Red, big container ships and cruise ships pass there to the east all the time........

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... But don't let that stop people here from buying an average of $500 worth of fireworks from this fireworks stand and a buttload of beer to get the party started.
PEDRO SEZ:
You're always a wiener at South of the Border!:occasion14:;D

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, big container ships and cruise ships pass there to the east all the time........
Shipping routes and no doubt hurricanes blew old sailing ships along the way, wonder how many been salvaged?

joe frog

Jun 16, 2015
tampa florida
Detector(s) used
excalliber minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This map is what dreams are made of and its pretty detailed in color. Investment money needed to follow your dreams come from many different people , but it all good and keeps people working and dreaming. You can always check the age of the paper and ink and this will help you as to the origin of the map. Good luck all !!!!Joe.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JOe L, Since you can't make it to FL and sads669 only wants a treasure map with an X on it. Here's one you can send him.

2f055186ea04e123cfe27e9fafe4ca2c.jpg

That could make some good wall paper pattern, don't you think?

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
This map is what dreams are made of and its pretty detailed in color. Investment money needed to follow your dreams come from many different people , but it all good and keeps people working and dreaming. You can always check the age of the paper and ink and this will help you as to the origin of the map. Good luck all !!!!Joe.
Joe frog, that's not the map that I sent to sads669. He wanted a map with an X on it and that is what I posted for him.
I don't know if the map that I sent him is an original. I do know that someone did not use the map that I sent to sads669 and went diving near one of the wrecks on the map I sent him.
According to my fishing Partner who did not know about the map. A guys wife showed him an emerald cross that her husband mailed home to him from a nearby island. Unfortunately for her husband be didn't have a salvage permit to dive there and bragged about some of the other things he found and was expelled from the island. The husband did manage to get gps numbers for where he found the cross,but he can never go back there.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 76

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread