SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Only if it has a large X marked on it, As you know I am not much good at searching......

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436014990.140819.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Hmmmm :coffee2: I'm getting my coffee for this one....
JOeL, I know sads669 and I joke around a lot, but this wasn't a joke.
I was looking around for something last night and stumbled across a map in the Caribbean of a wreck site where an emerald cross and some other goodies were found.
The map was given to me by a famous person involved in treasure hunting, who passed over the bar.
The person that gave me the map a long time ago. Never salvaged the wreck. The person that found the emerald cross was found with treasure without a permit and expelled from the island.
I tried to email sads on my phone and did not think the email went through. Hence the post.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Joel,

ignore Old man, every word out of his mouth is a joke.......if he sends me a treasure map I will pass out from surprise.....

I know him, it will be a map to the Waitress's house cos he got to her Bell first.....sigh.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1436016835.356360.jpg

JOe L

Aug 24, 2007
Colonie, NY , That's around Albany
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra Pro.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
JOeL, I know sads669 and I joke around a lot, but this wasn't a joke.
I was looking around for something last night and stumbled across a map in the Caribbean of a wreck site where an emerald cross and some other goodies were found.
The map was given to me by a famous person involved in treasure hunting, who passed over the bar.
The person that gave me the map a long time ago. Never salvaged the wreck. The person that found the emerald cross was found with treasure without a permit and expelled from the island.
I tried to email sads on my phone and did not think the email went through. Hence the post.

See I knew I should have moved to southern FL. At least I would be allot closer than upstate NY, and could be in the middle of this excitement, but I stand by my original post, this is going to be a good thread.

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
See I knew I should have moved to southern FL. At least I would be allot closer than upstate NY, and could be in the middle of this excitement, but I stand by my original post, this is going to be a good thread.
JOe L, Since you can't make it to FL and sads669 only wants a treasure map with an X on it. Here's one you can send him.

2f055186ea04e123cfe27e9fafe4ca2c.jpg

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here we go.

I'll bet that whenever the mods see a thread started by you, (old man) or Sads or ARRC, they start getting hives from stress.
Give them hell old man, Sads and ARRC, you 2 behave, everybody else, have at it.
I think I heard somewhere on here that the mods get their Xanax prescription refilled every time you guys start a thread.

Engine

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Here we go.

I'll bet that whenever the mods see a thread started by you, (old man) or Sads or ARRC, they start getting hives from stress.
Give them hell old man, Sads and ARRC, you 2 behave, everybody else, have at it.
I think I heard somewhere on here that the mods get their Xanax prescription refilled every time you guys start a thread.

Engine
Engine, I thought I only caused my wife to have stress. lol.

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, you have been causing these mods stress since 2003.

Engine

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Ps Happy 4 th to all......yeh!

View attachment 1182990

I saw an interview today that showed me the level of ignorance that abounds in the U.S.A. A simple question... What is the 4th of July about? Not one person knew... the closest one said that Abraham Lincoln had something to do with it. The one that made me worry the most was the woman that said it all started in 1964. Believe it or not, the only person interviewed that knew the whole history was an Italian visiting on vacation. These people, Americans, also vote...look out, we might be in for a Hillary or worse...

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I saw an interview today that showed me the level of ignorance that abounds in the U.S.A. A simple question... What is the 4th of July about? Not one person knew... the closest one said that Abraham Lincoln had something to do with it. The one that made me worry the most was the woman that said it all started in 1964. Believe it or not, the only person interviewed that knew the whole history was an Italian visiting on vacation. These people, Americans, also vote...look out, we might be in for a Hillary or worse...
Good point John. The people that vote in Texas, still think the US ARMY is going to invade Texas this Summer. Cruz and Gomer have been telling the voters that and they believe them.

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."--Winston Churchill

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
4 th of July is to celebrate when you cheated by wearing green, hid behind trees and shot at us before we were ready for you.

The only thing going for you was that we made it so easy by wearing a big white cross on a bright red uniform for you to hit from behind your tree......sigh

However, because you are the only ones to beat us since 1066 you can have a pass....well done.....enjoy your day!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread