Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Dowsing
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hello everyone.
I have problems to enter the forum, to put images of galleons with gold seen in the islands of the Bahamas, have identified 80 gold, if anyone of you can help me put, off the coast of Florida does not have, because if there are many gold galleons, but not seen, are covered by sand ........... please write to my address
[email protected]
I want to present these pictures to see if anyone has permission to take galleons in Bahamas that are and are interested in my enformacion, the galleons are clearly seen, I do it through Google Earth.
So you see a person with ability and financial means as Captain Herbert "Herbo" Humphreys interest.
I appreciate the tencion give my application.

I do not speak English, I use the google translate. ......Here's an example 28-ANDROS-O-SE VE.jpg

Thomas Martinez
Mexico. 2-ANDROS-O-SE VE.jpg 1-ANDROS GALEON O- SE VE.jpg 82-ABDROS-O-DOS SE VEN.jpg

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I want to present these pictures to see if anyone has permission to take galleons in Bahamas that are and are interested in my enformacion

No one has permission to savage wrecks from the Bahamas. It's up to the pirates, for now.

OP
OP
DON TOMMY

DON TOMMY

Greenie
Oct 31, 2013
MEXICO
Detector(s) used
Dowsing
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OK give me a picture and the coordinates where permission if I tell you if there sunken galleons and if they have gold or silver .---- and thanks for informing me of the Bahamas-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread