Treasure found, Fleet wreck..pull 4 million worth in royal 8 escudos

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Booty Salvage

May 31, 2011
Ft Pierce Florida
Detector(s) used
3 Aqua pulse, 1 Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I personally am thrilled recent events and finds but get ready fellas... "when you take the front of the line.... expect to get some eggs thrown at you!" The age old saga of everyone fighting over the treasure is about to come down upon you. If too much publicity that smells like real, {not reale'} money comes from this possibly the most "black pirate" of them all, I call Mr. Ghoul will probably talk Spain into taking a run at your find...

You other folks out there... not to discount the ultimate value of their find but... throwing about figures like $500,000.00 value per coin is about as responsible and accurate as Pawal Nowak's research...

Good luck dealing with the "dark side" of being a recognized treasure finder.....:headbang:

Shows how much people know. That value was almost spot on. Didn't think you ever found anything as nice as that coin. Pretty sure it's the most expensive single Spanish gold coin sold; found in Florida. It's always better to do research before opening your mouth. The only ones fighting over the treasure we found were people who didn't have anything to do with finding it. Greg Bounds.. Etc... Brent Brisben delivered with division less than a year from the find. Everything was 50-50 and the state got 150" of flower chain including a 66" intact and 33" intact chain. The only intact flower chains in the state collection. We found so many gold coins we were able to each have a copy of everything. We are still working the same spot and found a 1 escudo royal as well as a Lima 2 escudo and a fully dated 1714 1 escudo. We left hits in the hole. It's not even close to being worked out. I don't understand why you even opened your mouth. That post should have been removed last year. Your not even finding treasure any more. Another fine example of a respected person in this industry.

Last edited:

Booty Salvage

May 31, 2011
Ft Pierce Florida
Detector(s) used
3 Aqua pulse, 1 Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1473470963.079299.jpg

I'll give you a hand for trying though!

Last edited:

AuAgFinder

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2015
Vero Beach
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That's AWESOME! Congrats on that find. You are living MY dream...I still want to get on a boat working the 1715 wrecks...not too picky just want to do some salvage diving. In case you know of a boat looking...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread