STOP THE PRESS:

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
For the past several weeks I have tried my best to get somekind of response from Treasure Hunters on this forum but to no avail.
I know that changing the dates for this EXPO is has some kind of effect on those that were wanting to attend BUT this was not my decision nor the decision of the Holiday Inn. It was a Corporate decision. Never the less I feel that it had a NEGATIVE effect on many including myself.
There has also been several Commitments made by key members on this forum that for some reason they never forfilled and have not responded to my PM.
It seems that I have been running in circles chasing my tail and the faster I went the behinder I got.

I NOW WISH TO ASK THE FOLLOWING QUESTION:

1. IF this EXPO were to be held in the following month, SEPT, OCT. which would be the best time for YOU to attend?

2. How many of you have artifacts that you would like to display and show to the public?

This is the most important questions I will ever ask of those on this forum.

ARE YOU WILLING TO MAKE A COMMITMENT AND TO REGISTER AS A PRIVATE VENDOR TO SHOW, SELL OR TRADE ANY OF YOUR ARTIFACTS.

When I first posted this idea I had over 20 people to say YES they would display some of their artifacts BUT as of right now NOT A SINGLE PERSON HAS REGISTERED OR EMAILED ME CONCERNING THIS MATTER.

Guest Speakers:
I have contacted 7 people to see if they wanted to be a Guess Speaker. Two said YES but the others asked NOW MUCH WAS I WILLING TO PAY THEM? OUT OF THESE 7 ONLY ONE SAID HE WOULD DO IT FOR NOTHING.
BUT SINCE THE DATE OF THE EVENT HAS CHANGED HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN MAKE IT.
I have sent several PM to the Main Speaker without a response so this leaves me hanging as far as advertising goes.

Now for those that have given DONATIONS. These donations wiil go to the EXPO.
YES THERE WILL STILL BE A TREASURE HUNTERS EXPO in 2007 BUT IT WILL BE IN SEPT. OR OCT.

This will be hard to believe but I have contacted the State of Florida about them being involved in this EXPO.
Waiting for their response.
YES there will be T-SHIRTS available.
Everthing else will remain the same.

THE DATE CAN REMAIN THE SAME JULY 28 AND 29 or IT CAN BE IN SEPT OR OCT.
The choice is YOURS.
IF you have something to display then Register but if not then the date will change ONE LAST TIME.
hang in there there WILL be an EXPO.
Thanks
Don "PEG LEG" Webb

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Dell,
Thanks for everything.
I have decided to have this EXPO July 28th and 29th.
Like you said the SHOW MUST GO ON and it WILL.
Thanks for keeping me straight and all the help you are providing and have provided in the past.
I cannot find Capt. Fismers number please povide it one more time by PM.
I also look forward to Dale doing his thing.
I have no idea what an OKM Rover C is.
Thanks
Don

THE DATE OF JULY 28TH AND 29TH WILL NOT CHANGE-EVER.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
DELL,
I WILL PROVIDE SECURITY FOR THOSE THAT HAVE TREASURE THEY WANT TO DISPLAY.
SEND A PM and we will discuss this one on one.
Thanks
Don

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Amona,
You are invited but I know it is a very long trip from the Island to Cocoa Beach.
I am hoping to get some videos to put on CDs so that those that could not make it will enjoy the Expo anyway.
Peg Leg

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Check under your avatar, Amona.

OP
OP
P

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
You live between the Dominician Republic and Porto Rico-in the middle of nowhere.
I would also give a guess that you are in Law Enforcement-according to your outfit.
I would also say that where you live is a very nice place.
Peg Leg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread