SADDS ,,, Let us know if you are safe !!!!!!

BVI Hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 8, 2013
VIRGIN ISLANDS
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
AT Pro
SEA HUNTER 2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Ghost Amphibian Headphones
Vibra Probe 580
Vibra Tector 730
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

GreenHiker

Jul 8, 2010
GA, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ20, Garrett
Thanks for your efforts BVI. I pitched some that way.

PM BVI Hunter for more info.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well like an old penny I have been able to return. I am sat outside the phone company in my truck at 5 am ( wi fi better when there are not a hundred people around) thanks so much for all the kind words above and I will post a bit of info about the storm later.

We don't need anything at the moment, I have my house and my two elderly pensioner neighbors house dry and lash up repairs completed to keep them that way. I hope to go to Nassau early next week to fill up a big old Penske with shingles, tar paper etc to make a difference down here.

The relief effort is a little slow and clunky at the moment but the Royal Navy is here so they are making a huge difference. The sales of rum has shot up though so one business is doing well even though his shop has no front.

I will be in touch, thanks again, you guys are the best.......

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey BVI, what did we talk about 2 days ago,

"The sales of rum has shot up though so one business is doing well even though his shop has no front".

Engine

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hooray! Glad you're safe.

OP
OP
C

CaptEsteban

Bronze Member
Jul 26, 2011
After hurricanes go thru Florida, " Weasels" come out of the woodwork & gouge people with high prices or scam labor work . Our donations can help some of those extra costs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread