**Perfect** salvage boat for 1715 type recovery?

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Run the inlet

This 1966 Ski Nautique with a Chrysler 318 in it is going to be my new dig boat. View attachment 1304378

Put some zodiac type pontoons around the rails on that Nautique and blast thru the inlet. I would watch that from the jetty.

Give those jet skis a run for their money.

Excavate about 40 cubic yards of wet sand in the surf zone and you will be golden.

Let us know when. I want to see it.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've worked on some of the best treasure boats around. The Capitana is hard to beat. Very shallow draft,can dig in 2ft or 35ft ,tons of power with lots of deck space. And a rocket on the water. Anchor and winch set up makes set up and moving as easy as can be. Lots of boats could be dream salvage boats all it takes is MONEY!!!! And a whole lot of luck.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC_0944.JPG capatana.jpg The Capitana at corrigans and sebastian inlet.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chris James's Treasure boat the "Half Reale" that i worked on last summer as capt.Its a converted ski boat. halfrealeme.jpg halfreeale.jpg

Last edited:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joel Ruth's treasure boat the "Ais King". IMAG0287.jpg DSC_0822.JPG

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joel bought his boat from Kane fisher.Son of Mel Fisher.

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stephy built that boat not Kane. Kane went out with him a couple times.

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesnt really matter who built the boat,joel gave the money to kane for the boat.Joel put a lot of work into that boat.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread