Margarita Gold

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
salvor 6,

actually he will get his cut real soon,they have a choice.part of the treasure or money from the sale of the treasure.with the fishers higher prices he could come out better that way.the fishers division time is comming up soon,big pirate party in the keys for everyone like investors,divers,owners.and lots of rum!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
hmmm said:
I have an old box clasp and I dont know how old it might be. The gold is very thin, but it look's niceand the corn is quite distinct.
I'll try post a picture somone may recognise it.
cheers
Beautiful boxhasp hmmm. But since it has nothing to do with the Margarita or shipwrecks, you should try posting pics under "What is it" to see if anyone can ID for you.

OP
OP
crzhors

crzhors

Oct 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse,Excaliber,Pulse8X
Salvor6, The Margarita find will be tallied with all the treasure found in 2007,the value will be estimated and next spring,around April the division will be handed out to Investors and to the crews.As the summer hunting season is just starting,It looks like a good year for the Fishers whole gang. Also Kim Fisher will probably give them a bonus for the trip.He is quite generous towards his crews. They earned it,The Margarita site is a difficult area to work,and they live it 24/7. A couple years ago, during the summer we were out at the Atocha site 52 days with about 2-3 days between each trip.16-10-10-16. Long summer.
Good luck to Gregg and the Guys, 8)

Attachments

• RayGold.jpg
    RayGold.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 551

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry about that bigyellowcedarhunter, i put the pictures on here because of the similarity to the gold pieces they just found at the margarita site. the flower is very similar.

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Amelia Research was told this morning that one of the holes they dug when working on the Margareta site was only 60' away from where the pearls and chains were found.

Close but no cigar.....

Diverlynn

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
diverlynn said:
Amelia Research was told this morning that one of the holes they dug when working on the Margareta site was only 60' away from where the pearls and chains were found.

Close but no cigar.....

Diverlynn

That's gotta hurt!!!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
hmmm said:
sorry about that bigyellowcedarhunter, i put the pictures on here because of the similarity to the gold pieces they just found at the margarita site. the flower is very similar.
Thats cool. I didnt realize that, and its not my place to say. Just trying to help. It almost looks French. Welcome to TN. :)

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no prob my good man. i live where the spanish had visited and the date, "1622 10 foe" and "1622 11 foe" is carved in stone , so anything 1622 intreges me..

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I would love to see the professionals from "What is it" ID this clasp for you. It is a very interesting piece. Many more members would see it there also. Have you tried?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions