Shipwreck sites.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Since Aquanut started these cookouts for treasure hunters to get together and to start working together. I have some possible shipwreck sites that I am willing to share at the cookout, if anyone is interested. The idea is to work together, so if someone doesn't have all the equipment. ie... mags, side scan, boat, etc... Make some contacts at the cookout and put a team together and give it a shot. Just a suggestion.

Attachments

• weathered-treasure-map-skull-island-speaking-pirate-skull-bones-29926903.jpg
    weathered-treasure-map-skull-island-speaking-pirate-skull-bones-29926903.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 226
  • fat-man-boat.jpg
    fat-man-boat.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 91

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sounds like a plan, sir!
Looking forward to sitting down to visit about such things. I know a guy with boats. :)

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It will be great to see you both there, we appear to be loosing the old ways of looking a guy in the eye and firmly shaking his or her hand for an agreement that is solid as a rock.

The meetings at the cookout restores my faith in the old ways.

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right on,Kevin...my word is my bond.

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It will be great to see you both there, we appear to be loosing the old ways of looking a guy in the eye and firmly shaking his or her hand for an agreement that is solid as a rock.

The meetings at the cookout restores my faith in the old ways.

Wait...you mean....I'm NOT the last of the dinosaurs?...

It gladdens my heart to hear that there are still REAL men left in the world!! Kudo's to you guys. Looking forward to meeting you all

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
honor or else ... that be my way ...not big on dealing with lying double dealing scallywags ...your good for your word or you become my foe if you try to screw me ...friend or foe (I can be either one -- I make a much better friend mind you ) , your choice

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest: