Door prize for Expo

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Peg Leg,
Here are pictures from the camera phone. Not the best quality. The little green stones have about 6 sides, I haven't counted them. I know what they are. If you want them. I'll send them out for you tomorrow. Found on the beach on the treasure coast of Florida. Let me know if you want them for door prizes at the expo ?

Photo-0297.jpg

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
old man,
NO sir they will not be DOOR PRIZES but may be Raffled. But it is according to the size and condition which way they will go.
I have a GIA Gemologist that will appraise the stones and will go from there.
YES I WANT THEM WITHOUT A DOUBT.
Thanks
Don

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Don,
Why don't you at least let the smaller one go for a door prize?? Give back to the treasure hunters.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
I will do just that.
IF I make ANYTHING off this EXPO it will go to next years EXPO but the next one will be much bigger than this one and better organised.
PLEASE DO NOT FORGET THAT 10% OF EVERYTHING TAKEN IN WILL GO TO THE DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION AFTER EXPENSES.
Thanks
Don

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Don,
I want to apologize for not paying attention to the 10% you are giving back to downs syndrome. I will also send you a one escudo spanish gold coin from the early 1600's, if 100% of the proceeds from that sale goes to down syndrome.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Old Man,
I GUARANTEE THAT 100% OF THE MONEY RECEIVEDFROM THE SALE OF THIS GOLD COIN WILL GO TO THE DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION.
Don "Peg Leg" Webb

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Don,
Thanks for visiting me last weekend and let me say that YOU ARE THE BEST!

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia
Peg Leg and Old Man,
You guys are the best. Downs Syndrome is a very good cause. I work with Adults in MH/MR. They really need resources to help them in Adulthood. Especially when they have lived with parents all their life and the parents become elderly and can no longer take care of them.
Seriously, you guys are the greatest!!!!!

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Don it was good meeting you at the boat last week. I was the shirtless guy with blue shorts. Steve.

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Well guys I will make another visit this Tuesday on my way to the Holiday Inn to meet with some of the Directors of the DOWN SYNDROME Organisation.
RGecy, I will also pickup the DISC.
lATER
Peg Leg

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Ed,
I just received the Gold cob coin and the 2 Emeralds.
The 2 gem stones maybe small but they very very good condition.
The smaller of the 2 will be given away as a Door Prize.
The I ESCUDO GOLD COIN is in GREAT SHAPE and weights 4.0 grams.
99% of the shield is readable. The assayer is missing but the Mint appears to be SIH.
There is a full cross.
OUTSTANDING COIN.
Thanks again my friend for your Great Donations.
Don

Peg Leg

Bronze Member
May 29, 2006
Ed,
What can you tell me about the coin that will be helpfull in making up brochures for the RAFFLE.
Peg Leg

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Don, found on the beach metal detecting around Sebastian Inlet.
You're doing a good job. My wife and 2 sisters are going to attend. I am booking them a rooms tomorrow. If I can, I will also be there. I'd like to meet you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread