SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I owe you $80 for the two tank valves....that's a start....

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460804415.253661.jpg

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I THINK...I may have 2 more servicable...older, but looks like they may be usable....

Will go thru em tomorrow while I'm at the shop.

ag

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Update-

Well...it's starting to come together.... all I have left to do is rake, dethatch, fertilize, overseed, and mow the lawn... clear the flower beds around the house...change the oil and do a quick brake job on the car...gather, pack and load dive gear.... charge lights, detector batteries and Go Pro...
Laundry, floors at a clients house... and bank.

Than...I can think about heading out!!

Looks like...IF..I get out of here Monday am at a reasonable hour...I may make it Tuesday late or Wedn at some point. Plan is to spend a few hours walking the beach with a detector while I'm in town.
Any of you guys wanna point me to a honeyhole?...A few Royal 8's would be a good start....

See you guys in a week!!

Ag

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
agflit, call Bill Black when you get there. I'm sure he knows a few honey holes. Or is that watering holes? Either way. Good Luck and have a save trip. Looking forward to meeting you. I'll be one of the fat, toothless, mean. old men. Unlike Sads669, who is young, with a full head of hair.

Attachments

• fat-man-boat.jpg
    fat-man-boat.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 71

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
agflit, call Bill Black when you get there. I'm sure he knows a few honey holes. Or is that watering holes? Either way. Good Luck and have a save trip. Looking forward to meeting you. I'll be one of the fat, toothless, mean. old men. Unlike Sads669, who is young, with a full head of hair.

Old Man, Will you quit posting that picture of me?

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Ed...I talked with Bill last night...will call him on arrival as well...

John...embrace your inner beauty my friend...*cough cough*

ag

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well...

It's 1 am...and I'm at some roach infested no-tell mo-tel in I think...Tenn. That or Georgia...hard to tell the mullets apart...

Bed..than back at it! Hope...to be in town late tues or lunchtime wedn.

ag

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Not sure.....
Who is coming to Oregon to get me?
I sit at the port and wait for a sailboat.......
nope
not yet.

Oregon,

Get a ride with Ag as he drives by, he's gonna pass you soon I think. It looks like he spilt cola in his sat nav.....based on his route

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1461756516.133944.jpg

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I intend to bring cash to help cover the food expenses and a cooler full of beer.

I will also buy breakfast for anyone who rode out a Cat 4 hurricane last October on Long Island in the Bahamas.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I intend to bring cash to help cover the food expenses and a cooler full of beer.

I will also buy breakfast for anyone who rode out a Cat 4 hurricane last October on Long Island in the Bahamas.
Boatlode, You are Generous. I'd rather buy that guy a few pints than feed him. I think his sister Jayne said, that he ate them out of house and home. lol

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 99

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boatload,I rode out hurricane sandy on my Striker Sportfish at Finns marina.It was fun.You should try it sometime.

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Boatlode and Old man can get stuffed to coin a quaint British phrase and Fisheye if BL is too tight to buy you a big buoy breakfast, I will......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions