52 Years of 1715 Gold

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wanted to share a link from the 1715 Fleet Society. It is the State of Florida's collection of escudos since 1964. Many of you probably subscribe to their list but I'm sure some do not. So here it is. :icon_thumright: (click on individual coins to see enlargements)

note: The link is to part two of the collection because the links in part one were not working when I checked.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
TreasureCDave

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Sure Austin, you may never own any of the coins that are in that archive, however, you can try and find your own (cause there are many still out there) Thats part of my dream.

Lived many years in San Antonio and part of my heart is still there (although losing to OK last night hurt like a dagger) :)

Know Clarks Bars? Coco Beach?

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure Austin, you may never own any of the coins that are in that archive, however, you can try and find your own (cause there are many still out there) Thats part of my dream.

Lived many years in San Antonio and part of my heart is still there (although losing to OK last night hurt like a dagger) :)

Know Clarks Bars? Coco Beach ... Coca Beach!

You do know why Texas doesn't slide off into the Gulf, don't you?

Mike

OP
OP
TreasureCDave

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Yup cause "Oklahoma sucks!” but that ain't helpin the Spurs right now ;)

I knew I liked you Mike - aside from your posts :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Great stuff. Thanks Dave and AARC

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup cause "Oklahoma sucks!” but that ain't helpin the Spurs right now ;)

I knew I liked you Mike - aside from your posts :icon_thumright:

:laughing7:Yeah, I am from New Orleans, and we used to use the same joke about Arkansas whenever LSU played the Razorbacks (and it also worked against Ole Miss).

:dontknow: ....and just which posts of mine do you NOT like? Not saying that I will change any of my posting habits, just wondering what might set you off? HAHAHA

Enjoy - Mike

OP
OP
TreasureCDave

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Haha - I must have worded that wrong because I find all the posts I've read of yours entertaining and/or informative so don't change a thing man! Heck, I won't even hold it against you that you are from N'awlins. :occasion14:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You said "I knew I liked you Mike, ASIDE FROM YOUR POSTS..."

I had to sit back and think about whether you and I had gone at it at some point or another. HAHAHA Then I thought I may have gone a round or two with you by another name. I have had a few heated back and forths with a few folks in the ten years I have been here.

Like I tell the mods, I never start anything, but if someone comes at me, they get a full broadside!

Take Care - Mike

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
You said "I knew I liked you Mike, ASIDE FROM YOUR POSTS..."

I had to sit back and think about whether you and I had gone at it at some point or another. HAHAHA Then I thought I may have gone a round or two with you by another name. I have had a few heated back and forths with a few folks in the ten years I have been here.

Like I tell the mods, I never start anything, but if someone comes at me, they get a full broadside!

Take Care - Mike

Mike, I think he meant to say Incudin' instead of aside from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread