Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Discussed here years ago. Some of the posters are no longer with Tnet, which is why their responses are absent in the thread...

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/shipwrecks/35606-wreck-verelst-found-why-not-salavged.html
FYI, We don't delete responses when a member leaves TreasureNet, at most we change their user name to "Guest" which then shows post made by "guest"..... A member may edit their response to delete what was said or delete post but that is by their choice.

OP
OP
O

OhioAdventurer

Apr 5, 2014
Zanesville, OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, this is the other thread I found on here. I was unable to follow the conversation of the thread, for some reason it was just confusing to me. So the ship has or has not been found? Anyone can say that they dove to a wreck. The member who claims he did only had 3 posts. If it truly has been found and positively identified, does anyone have a precise location? The latest news of its discovery that I can find is from around 2008.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You are welcome. I use that site a lot.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions