NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
any interested that are in the Hyannis Ma./Cape Cod area
earlier this year I donated a bunch of water finds made detecting in and around the Cape area
most are from the mid 1800s to early 1900s - items are from old beach sites - old wharf sites and old fort site (circa Rev War thru CW)
1CAS.jpg
6CAS.jpg
2CAS.jpg
3CAS.jpg
4CAS.jpg
5CAS.jpg
also is a small display of donated items by a friend from shipwrecks from a few NJ beach sites
(not pictured)

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the cape. I'm looking for someone who lives close and has a boat. I would like to hookah dive around this island. Look up White wash village on Monomoy if interested. White wash village had a cove and a tavern for ships to anchor in. They also anchored on the west side of this island also. They lured ships onto the shore and took everything off these wrecks. I'm sure they had plenty of stashes their. The channel is a stones throw from the island. They use to lure ships into the shallows where they wrecked. Two wrecks ,never found had treasure on them. A few more storms and this island will be mostly gone. I'm thinking their's treasure under this island or on the island. I was set up with a pedal kayak and a hookah so I could do this. I got involved with Trident research out of Boston and sold my hookah rig to go looking for a German sub. Then everything fell apart when the port Nicholson was in the news for ripping off people. So all I have left is metal detectors and dive gear. We have the same interest you and I. Something to ponder over. Darren's post is right above yours. His friends are old man and sadds. Enjoy your hunting. frank

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Casper...are these pics you took? I recall when your donations were in the works, and the displays were initially checked on by another member... The museum displays look great....I imagine that if you did see them yourself, you must be proud. Congrats on your legacy... BWD.

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Very impressive! Congrats.
HH
dts

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes ...I took those - have added a few other items since - they say it has been popular especially with younger kids
they made a few mistakes - I printed cards for them but they did their own thing with a few things but it is what it is

Hey Casper...are these pics you took? I recall when your donations were in the works, and the displays were initially checked on by another member... The museum displays look great....I imagine that if you did see them yourself, you must be proud. Congrats on your legacy... BWD.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread