Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Satellite Technology For Finding Shipwrecks Is a Myth

In 2013 GME was contacted by a guy whom said he could find shipwrecks, gold, silver, bronze, iron etc. with satellite technology.

GME fabricates some equipment in house, evaluates software on equipment we use and makes recommendations to improve said software for GME projects, as well as establish procedures for underwater construction and artifact exploration and rescue recovery.

At GME we understand testing out new equipment and ideas is how better efficiency and more production is achieved.

We will test anything anyone has to see if it works and we will give you the results. If it is within reason.

In 2013 GME surveyed with sides scan sonar and magnetometer, four areas. Then dived with stick mags and metal detectors, where we were told there were cannon both iron and bronze, anchors, and other artifacts. We got nothing all four times. GME then gave two areas to the Sat. guy where we had found ship wreck debris and we had documented, recorded and GPS’d the locations. “Again nothing “the targets were not even close.

In June of 2016 someone else with Sat. technology contacted us and we again gave them gps coordinates of 3 areas we have surveyed and found cannon, anchor, and other artifacts we checked 66 targets and again not even close to what we had found.

GME can officially say at least with these two groups this technology does not work

www.gmexploration.com 813-684-9349

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Bobby, about 7 or 8 years ago I managed to talk a commercial fisherman's nephew who needed money into letting me copy his uncle's list of snags from SC to the Ga Florida boarder. About 5 years ago an insurance agent I fish with, got some gps from another agent, when another commercial fisherman snagged and ruined his nets on one of these gps numbers. Parts of a very old wreck were brought up in the ruined net. To make a long story short. I had my friend contact the agent handling the claim. ( they are friends.) The agent went back to the dock to talk to the boat Captain to see what was brought up in the ruined net. When the agent went to the dock to ask where the boat Captain was, he ran into another old boat Captain, who said, that the boat Captain who ruined his net was an idiot, because he knew that wreck was the Jesus Maria.
The wreck is in International waters just north of the Florida boarder. If you want to give it a go, let me know. The wreck is shallow enough to dive, but not too shallow. Why don't I do it? I'm too old and I have a terminal disease.

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
How does he know it's the Jesus Maria? Were artifacts brought up to positively identify the wreck?

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Pete, the old boat Captain on the dock was in his 80's.
For all I know the old wreck is the good ship lolly pop.
I do know that the wreck is very old based on what I was told and according to the map of snags I have, 2 other wrecks or snags are within 5 miles of this snag. Which according to research. 2 other wrecks sank within sight of the Jesus Maria. I have no idea what is there, but since the wreck is in international waters and is not listed on any charts. I think it would be worth checking out.

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It is definitely worth checking out and now that I have the boat that will get there it is on my to-do list. I have one week vacation time. I will check with John and see when would be a good time to go there.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black duck,for your expert info and what old man is talking about the wreck 30 miles out from Georgia coast line well we targeted that and dead on the numbers but old man did,t mention that and your 4 shipwreck sites you talk about I will pay someone to survey our numbers and see what it shows and would also like to know that our gold targets will be right on the numbers .Don,t really care what info you might have ,since those areas were never surveyed like you say from shore to 1 mile out inch by inch.I showed you data we that we surveyed inch by inch at our locations.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is there anyone at or near Sabestian inlet with a boat and mag to survey a concentrated area for shipwreck.I have all the numbers and will pay for the survey when completed with read out Data.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
is there anyone at or near Sabestian inlet with a boat and mag to survey a concentrated area for shipwreck.I have all the numbers and will pay for the survey when completed with read out Data.

Joska

We tried it and it doesn't work, Look" if it worked don't you think we would use it, really it would save fuel, man hours and time, but it does not work "period".

I gave you an area were we had over 100 anchors and you messed all of them, really all of them not even close, there are 60 cannon in the same area.

I gave you two other areas same thing we have cannon and anchors plus other targets we have found, guy if you can notified that then its BS

Like I said GME will waste time looking at anything but be prepared to be handle the truth

just saying this is what we do every day,

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look Black duck,your getting out of hand with your nonsense of any area having that many anchors really.Our primary target is the wreck itself and the gold,silver and gems it,s carrying period.So do you really know what exact numbers are the gold targets better check the numbers again or can you even detect gold with what you guys have or not.My guy has been doing this longer than you,e been alive and does it everyday. you guys are just talk and where is the data behind your findings Bobby I showed you mine ?

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
you guys are just talk

Have you seen GME's website? I have been to Tampa, and have visited their offices and conservatory. They have done more than most people dream of doing. I have also checked into satellite technology on a military and commercial level, and I concur with Black Duck's conclusions. Are you saying this old guy you know has technology that the mining companies and military don't have? That's a bold claim.

Global Marine Exploration, Inc. Home of GME, GME Deep and Anchor Research & Salvage - Part 1

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look Black duck,your getting out of hand with your nonsense of any area having that many anchors really.Our primary target is the wreck itself and the gold,silver and gems it,s carrying period.So do you really know what exact numbers are the gold targets better check the numbers again or can you even detect gold with what you guys have or not.My guy has been doing this longer than you,e been alive and does it everyday. you guys are just talk and where is the data behind your findings Bobby I showed you mine ?

If your friend was so successful, why are they trying to sell themselves to others? It's because they are BS. If you could find gold, silver, etc like you claim then you would be out there pulling in millions of dollars and laughing quietly to the bank every day.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes he can locate the gold,silver,gems the ship was carrying but it,s another for the right persons or company to have what it takes to recover it.No one has yet taken the task to salvage surveyed gold targets.we will work them all to get the gold out.First of all my friend only took this task on to locate treasure wrecks because I convinced him that I could find reliable persons or companies that would at the least take on the task to just survey at given numbers to see a wreck site.the gold target is always given also,so if they,re not willing to at least do that how can anyone say nothing there.Some of you have taken the task to survey with good results .

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Yes he can locate the gold,silver,gems the ship was carrying but it,s another for the right persons or company to have what it takes to recover it.No one has yet taken the task to salvage surveyed gold targets.we will work them all to get the gold out.First of all my friend only took this task on to locate treasure wrecks because I convinced him that I could find reliable persons or companies that would at the least take on the task to just survey at given numbers to see a wreck site.the gold target is always given also,so if they,re not willing to at least do that how can anyone say nothing there.Some of you have taken the task to survey with good results .

Joska
I do not make statements that are not true or that can not back up, in fact come by the office and I will glad to show you where these anchors and cannon are, that your guy could not find, its all documented and photo'ed
Here is a doc u can get on LULu,from 2010, we spent 2 plus more years plus in this area after that

Attachments

• Document1.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 46

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
there are uses for satellites in treasure hunting that are 100% legit --- like using free images from "google earth" photographic satellites of nearby shallow water areas ...often when conditions are right /// light whitish sandy bottoms in shallow water will become "back lighted" from strong sunlight hitting the white sand ...any shipwrecks will show up as "dark spots" by size and shape and location analyzing one can find shipwrecks ...if one already has a location in mind due to proper research that might have a high value target in it --this could help locate it possibly ...now as to what is on the wreck and its value ? ==who knows until one actually checks it out --but as I often say --its just another tool in the tool box --one of many ---and a good researcher needs every tool he can think of to use..---- the early 1800 - 1830 British trade vessel just off of main beach in Fernandina , Fla is a fine exsample of a vessel in shallow waters that can easily be found this way ...and from washed up English pottery shards and marked brass nails in bits of wood --its rough ID is easily made..

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Duck,he was,t looking for any anchor.is,t the gold the most important find of any wreck.Soon as you have the numbers on them let me know and we will see how close we were.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Black Duck,he was,t looking for any anchor.is,t the gold the most important find of any wreck.Soon as you have the numbers on them let me know and we will see how close we were.

Look guys we are talking about being able to see targets under sand, if you want to waste time after what we have proven just keep me out of the topic

This is total BS.

Really I am done with this,

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
On the other site, didnt they say they found the ships outline and wooden boxes stacked up, full of coins? But cannot find anchors?

Did they find gold? :laughing7:

There is this thread, same player http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/dowsing/331482-another-dowsing-request-art.html

My last port on this tread

The areas I gave this guy had, gold,silver, bronze, iron cannon, anchors, stacks of iron all documented in one of our 30 plus reports
and nothing he gave me was even close.

And the helocopter with the the 882 S mag is BS too the math don't work, and if you have to ask what that means then you should go look for different work

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
GME's used Aqua pulse I bought is working great here.........boots on the ground always wins....

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
use every tool in your tool box that works ... however the best tool is your brain .. the rest is just "equipment" and supplies

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread