Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Why dont you simply disclose the facts?

You did not disclose the fact that Florida took away your permit. That was discovered by my research.
You will not disclose the reasons why Florida took away your permit.

You did not disclose the fact that in the press, GME stated it was a Spanish vessel taking the spoils of the fort to Cuba.
You started the other thread with this,

Yet now, you claim GME was misquoted in the press.

You claim you have the manifest from one vessel, but not the manifest from the fleet. Logic would dictate that since you claim the inability to identify the wreck, that simply looking at one ship out of the fleet of 7 that was lost, fails on the face value of the effort.

France AND the State of Florida have laid claims. While a French column and French cannon are certainly not French, where is the argument against the State of Florida?

You have certainly not provided all of the facts, and GME has had the permit revoked and a claim of 'unclean hands' by Florida to the Court. I strongly suggest you look that up as well as the ramifications.

This is not about me, I am simply providing details and facts, this is about this disaster unfolding for all to see. Perhaps less time spent on my identity, and more on the identity of the recovery.

Time for you to 'man up' with the facts.

The State only illegally stopped our permit after we started the arrest on the area, its public info, and it was illegal what they did
I explained why, the State lied We have proof and it will be proven
What the News says is not always true " kind of like you with mis-leading statements"
Seeker you need to do more research as there were not 7 ships that wrecked, also we have the manifest,
France named the Trinity, so this is what they are going with although it could not have been any ship from 1565 French
You have no argument here, and nether does France
The problem is you are not telling the truth,and you are giving mis-leading info,in fact just like the State of Florida is doing
I will not respond to you anymore ,I have been clear about what I wanted to post and your post are just untrue with no facts, in fact you are acting like the State of Florida and France not telling the truth,making statements that are not true and without facts or reference to back up what you are saying.
All information I have provided here is public info or can be accessed by documents provided.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem is you are not telling the truth,and you are giving mis-leading info,in fact just like the State of Florida is doing
I will not respond to you anymore ,I have been clear about what I wanted to post and your post are just untrue with no facts, in fact you are acting like the State of Florida and France not telling the truth,making statements that are not true and without facts or reference to back up what you are saying.
All information I have provided here is public info or can be accessed by documents provided.

Black Duck, I have not been following this thread, so I don't know what started this.
from what I read I would probably be on your side.

however. please do not call TreasureNet Members Liars.

you can call the State of Florida, France and other entities such.
but not our members.

This goes for everyone. in case Black Duck is not the one to start it.
and just the one to be reported

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Jeff or Marty, please remove this entire thread.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gentlemen, every one here knows our rules, please end the insults before a mod has to step in take action.

Any insults after my post will result in timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread