Ninth annual treasure hunters cookout

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welp.... it's now Wedn late afternoon..I arrived home safe sound, depressed and despondent, and more than alittle bit bruised, battered and sore from the constant battering a gave myself on the drive back to WI...
On that note...next time I get ready to RETURN to WI...I need for somebody to knock me unconscious, duct tape my azz to the picnic table near the BBQ, and nail my feet to whatever anchors available....
( Freakin 45 degrees, rain, overcast, cold, wet, chilly, no sunshine, grumble grumble, whine moan...)
other
ag

I think we'll just burn your car. Much less effort involved.

Toyota
:occasion15:

Please be sure to park away from other vehicles on Sunday.

Agflit on Monday---> :walk:

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dam...I did not get to meet you ,Agflit...next year?

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Dam...I did not get to meet you ,Agflit...next year?
Thetigers2, You missed a good cookout. agflit ( Kurt ) Even got to meet Burt Webber and Daniel at the cookout.

Attachments

• DSCF0614.JPG
    DSCF0614.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 113

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there just forgot him(agflit)..haha

Jul 16, 2016
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was alot of fun to watch the 4 of you...lol. There was definitely passion and energy at work.

ag

If you have to guess, who would you think is right? The 1605 fleet cannot be in both places at the same time... One thing I can personally confirm: they are all together in one reef.

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you have to guess, who would you think is right? The 1605 fleet cannot be in both places at the same time... One thing I can personally confirm: they are all together in one reef.

I think...it would behoove me to do ALOT of research before offering an opinion...I am not well versed in regards to the 1605...

ag

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I think...it would behoove me to do ALOT of research before offering an opinion...I am not well versed in regards to the 1605...
ag

Verse yourself, Ethel -
The 1605 Terra Firma Fleet

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/s...-bank-beacon-cay-other-interesting-sites.html

TreasureWorks Forum :: Topic: 1605--Cordoba's Lost Fleet: 4 galleons (1/4)

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/shipwrecks/45309-about-san-roque-1605s-tierra-firme-armada.html
En Espanol - penned by Claudio B. GALEONES CON TESOROS ? Asociación Española de Marina Civil

Pirates & Privateers: The History of Maritime Piracy - The Spanish Galleons

Your report will be expected to be 6-10 pages, typewritten and double-spaced. You will be graded on your report and if your grade is a C or below you will be sentenced to "Life in Milwaukee with no tropical vacations and No Beer".

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
A Great Big Thank You to the 3 Musketeers ( You Know who you are. ) that provided me with the CBD Oil with the other Special Ingredient in to Treat my Cancer. First of all I feel Great. Thank You. I found another side effect of the this Medicine Today. I was always wearing my reading glasses to read the speedometer when I drive. I Noticed today that my vision has improved and I don't need my reading glasses to drive any more.

My wife said, that she hopes the next thing it improves is my hearing. lol

Attachments

• 12046990_10153629813639452_1708132681622271867_n.jpg
    12046990_10153629813639452_1708132681622271867_n.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 234

captcwew

Apr 24, 2011
Key West
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Late in posting, but that was a great event. Nice to see old friends, meet new ones and Juli and I look forward to being there next year.
Captain Curtis William Erling White and Juli Burns
Captain RD LeClaire
Atocha Golden Crew

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just great,Buddy..

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So who is going to start the Tenth Annual Treasure Hunters Cookout?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread