NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
seemed odd that egg rock was dripping wet after being pulled from the very dry monolith.
Yea but it was in a crevice. And by looking at the water fall and debre in the water. They must have got a pelting with rain not long before

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well description of Tomorrow Nights show ..

The Team's hard work and determination finally pays off when
they find the gold they have been searching for.
:notworthy:

Untitledkk.jpg

that may be the Last scene of tomorrow Nights Show
to get everyone to Tune in to Season 3

But...

Even if it is Just one Piece
hello2.gif
:headbang:

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well description of Tomorrow Nights show ..

The Team's hard work and determination finally pays off when
they find the gold they have been searching for.
:notworthy:

View attachment 1391791

that may be the Last scene of tomorrow Nights Show
to get everyone to Tune in to Season 3

But...

Even if it is Just one Piece
hello2.gif
:headbang:
Who knows jeff OI started with 6 then went to 10 season 2.
Hope they do the same im prefering this ove OI and dont want to wait another year lol.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows jeff OI started with 6 then went to 10 season 2.
Hope they do the same im prefering this ove OI and dont want to wait another year lol.

At least they didn't scratch a few circles on a piece of wood and try & pass it off as Templar Treasure :tongue3:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least they didn't scratch a few circles on a piece of wood and try & pass it off as Templar Treasure :tongue3:

And so far as we know, they havent introduced any Ebay fake items as found relics.

edit to add: YET!!!

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And so far as we know, they havent introduced any Ebay fake items as found relics.
Theres still time.
Well they did kinda with that cross at the end of last season. That turned out to be from a 2 year old catalog

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Dang just saw the preview. Your right Jeff. Season finale.
Dang i was hoping they might have done a few more.
Well i have enjoyed this season a hell of alot more. But all adventures start somewhere.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just waiting for it to warm up enough for the Lady to dive in a swimsuit instead of a wetsuit

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm just waiting for it to warm up enough for the Lady to dive in a swimsuit instead of a wetsuit
Not much to imagine there any how

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang just saw the preview. Your right Jeff. Season finale.
Dang i was hoping they might have done a few more.
Well i have enjoyed this season a hell of alot more. But all adventures start somewhere.

Finally a True Believable Treasure Hunting Show :icon_thumright:

at the end I see they applied for a 3 Month Extension of their Permits from the Argentina Government ,
to continue the Recovery Efforts.

Hopefully they get that Extension & we get to see more of the recovery.

I find it sad to think they won't get to take the treasures home.
but at the same time , think how awesome just being there must have felt when the relics started showing up :laughing7:

Of course if I was editing, I would have started last nights episode with them
starting to dive the site & Filled the show with video of each recovery.

the Discussion of the egg , The eating S-mores, the snake strike,
All waste of film imo

Current Show Status Will Treasure Quest: Snake Island Get Picked Up for a Season 3?
The release date for Treasure Quest: Snake Island season 3 — Pending

Last updated: 26 November 2016
[link is safe at this time. goes to premieredate.tv]

https://premieredate.tv/tv-series/2...sland-season-2-be-released-premiere-date.html

Last edited:

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was an enjoyable episode even though "Cappy's" acting ruined it again. He's just so blatantly rehearsed with everything he says. Makes it hard to watch. It's like a constant reminder of how fake the show is and makes it hard to get caught up in the story. No offense to the cappy guy if he's on this forum.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I am glad to see some actual "Real" treasure discovered and the idea that they may be actually somewhat serious in what they are doing by applying for a 3 month extension. Of course, this could be a part of the production company's plan to make us believe they are hot on the trail. They could say that their application was denied and they would hope this would lead us to believe they had found the treasure and the government was blocking their attempts. After some time passes, they announce they finally reached an agreement to search again only to find nothing and then go on to say the government had moved in during the time and removed everything of value. I still have trouble believing that this "Treasure" was stolen from the Incans and taken to Snake Island and then there they find maps claiming the treasure was moved from Snake Island back inland towards the Incan territory. Logic says if this is the trail, then it lead from the Incan territory outward.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am glad to see some actual "Real" treasure discovered and the idea that they may be actually somewhat serious in what they are doing by applying for a 3 month extension. Of course, this could be a part of the production company's plan to make us believe they are hot on the trail. They could say that their application was denied and they would hope this would lead us to believe they had found the treasure and the government was blocking their attempts. After some time passes, they announce they finally reached an agreement to search again only to find nothing and then go on to say the government had moved in during the time and removed everything of value. I still have trouble believing that this "Treasure" was stolen from the Incans and taken to Snake Island and then there they find maps claiming the treasure was moved from Snake Island back inland towards the Incan territory. Logic says if this is the trail, then it lead from the Incan territory outward.

agreed !

I think too much Emphases on the phrase "legendary Treasure of the Trinity" could happen here.
I don't think they
necessarily found the Legendary Treasure . so a Season 3 moving on to another location
to look wouldn't surprise me.
Yes they found treasure. But every civilization leaves something behind.
either on purpose or accidentally.
Seems to me they found a Place they Hung out, but there may be treasures through the surrounding woods too.

If the Treasure was Real & not Divided out with splinter groups or in trade,
it may be there yet , or somewhere completely different.

Their ability to Find and Translate clues in such a large area surprises me
to the point of complete confusion in how they got there though.
The Egg to me could have meant many other things.
including a Kids toy, or IOU from one tribe to another.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it was an enjoyable episode even though "Cappy's" acting ruined it again. He's just so blatantly rehearsed with everything he says. Makes it hard to watch. It's like a constant reminder of how fake the show is and makes it hard to get caught up in the story. No offense to the cappy guy if he's on this forum.

as For Cappy. Read his Bio and figure out how he possibly could have done all he did
in life
with a VietNam Flashback disorder. early or latent problem, it Just doesn't compute to believable that he would have flashbacks from viet nam. and all of a sudden think his friends are vietnamese then lay down & take a nap.
Sorry for the Politics !

Last edited:

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree the Egg symbol could mean many things, doubtful if it meant one specific waterfall.

Why not show their helicopter support? They supposedly hike 6 or 7 miles though thick jungle to get to the last location, then pull out a rover, wet suits, several metal detectors, food for several days......probably getting air lifted to a hotel every night.

As long as those finds were real, it is still a show worth watching imo.

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The musket balls they found . may have been from target practice ....

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I want to know where the missing ray on the sun god went. Why would 16th-C land dwellers be freediving to hide bits & pieces in dangerous places that they could never map?

Jeff's "hangout" theory has merit. This isn't the hiding place for $400 million in treasure - it won't even amount to $2 million based on what they were finding. And the 18th-C musketballs could mean far too many things. The treasure's likely been moved & dispersed by European raiders. This could have been the treasure's last resting place as a whole, & further searches will yield equally small caches. Not enough to pay for the expeditions, but definitely making them rich as reality TV stars who may or may not be able to exploit this into bigger, better treasure-hunting careers in the future.

Whether scripted or not, they have tenacity to continue to pursue it after the dismal failure from Snake Island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread