Treasure Quest- Search for Jesuit Gold

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If you can get past the idea of subtitles, watch THE GERMAN DOCTOR (2013). It's free for Amazon Prime members. I usually hate subtitles, but this was worth every second.

Mengele visits the same destroyed German bunker that came up in Hunting Hitler last week. The movie proves that HH is also scripted, but it's retracing real historical discoveries made in the last couple decades since all the declassification. And while HH is not looking for treasure, there is blood treasure behind every move the post-war Nazis made.

Treasure Quest could very well be a retracing of things already found, or it could be 100% fake. It's a more specialized subject with little documentation. They can make up clues found only in the field rather than the archives, so they're damned if it's real, & they're damned if it's fake. Best way to view it is for the adventure, not for any historical truth.

meanwhile...
HH's current obsession with proof of Bormann's presence is a little overblown. Much has been written about his decades-long exile & activities as the driving force behind Germany's post-war rise and economic domination. We all know Eichmann was captured in the ’60s & that Mengele survived through the ’70s. Whether Hitler was always near Bormann is questionable. Bormann's focus was on rebuilding Germany, not protecting a broken fuehrer.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitler killed his wife and himself so they would not be caught by our army. Never watch the HH show because of it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hitler killed his wife and himself so they would not be caught by our army. Never watch the HH show because of it.

I don't believe that for a Second.

I believe he was set up somewhere in a secret location,
where he could Live his life out in peace.
I'd guess Cuba.

there was an Examination and It was suggested
by the examination report the skull of Hitler was a womans.
which of course really means, the body found was a woman.
not Hitler.
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/adolf-hitler-was-a-woman-claims-new-harvard-study/

Last edited:

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I don't believe that for a Second.

I believe he was set up somewhere in a secret location,
where he could Live his life out in peace.
I'd guess Cuba.

there was an Examination and It was suggested
by the examination report the skull of Hitler was a womans.
which of course really means, the body found was a woman.
not Hitler.
http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/adolf-hitler-was-a-woman-claims-new-harvard-study/
Interesting. Havnt came across that story yet. As much as the nazi party was a terrible time in the world. I cant help but be facinated and intreged at the techology and ambition of the nazis. To travel to all parts of the globe looking for holy relics. Building super weapons and structures. It is amazing seeing some of the new discoveries coming out these days. New bunkers. Lost loot and so much more

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta love World News Daily Report !!

Some of their other top stories:

wndr1.png wndr2.png wndr3.png wndr4.png

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
I detect the history: I've visited archives up & down the entire US East Coast, Bahamas, Jamaica, Kew, The Hague, etc. Have yet to go to Seville or S.American archives.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but since the Treasure Quest show ended, I hope no one minds that Hitler invaded & took over. So like him...

There's more proof that Hitler survived than there ever was that he died. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but in this case, it's almost certain. It may seem fake, but don't forget that a lot was classified for 70 years. New info is constantly coming to light now. That's why there's such renewed interest.

FWIW: 100% certain Hitler was a man. There is plenty of DNA evidence of living descendants. The obvious ones chose to not have any children, but at least one known son already had a family when his dying mother revealed that Hitler was his father. (A French girl Hitler met during WWI.)

Sadly, if there is any truth to claims of US/ally coercion, the only people post-war Nazis really had to fear was the Mossad, as Eichmann learned. So it's not so fantastical to imagine these war criminals moving around rather freely in some of these areas where poverty was alleviated by their presence.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but since the Treasure Quest show ended, I hope no one minds that Hitler invaded & took over. So like him...

There's more proof that Hitler survived than there ever was that he died. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but in this case, it's almost certain. It may seem fake, but don't forget that a lot was classified for 70 years. New info is constantly coming to light now. That's why there's such renewed interest.

FWIW: 100% certain Hitler was a man. There is plenty of DNA evidence of living descendants. The obvious ones chose to not have any children, but at least one known son already had a family when his dying mother revealed that Hitler was his father. (A French girl Hitler met during WWI.)

Sadly, if there is any truth to claims of US/ally coercion, the only people post-war Nazis really had to fear was the Mossad, as Eichmann learned. So it's not so fantastical to imagine these war criminals moving around rather freely in some of these areas where poverty was alleviated by their presence.

on the other hand, I like a good conspiracy.
except when it contradicts my personal Beliefs of the world
and it's populations. and I do believe,
just like they brought certain German Scientists over here & Forgave them for
Their unspeakable acts & war Crimes to further the U.s. agenda.
that there may have been reasons to not let word get out Hitler as alive & Well.
one example may be the real details & Location of the Amber room.
and another. who Really started WW2,
Committed more War Crimes & Why.

Last edited:

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Personally, I don't like conspiracy theories, esp. with more holes than threads. And I'm very sick of all the demonization of America. Hitler's survival is one of the few I believe since it's more plausible than his death at this point.

In 2045 we'll find out some interesting things about WWII when lots of docs sealed for a century will be released. Hope I live long enough to see that.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I disagree with all, who believe that Hilter escape and was living in another country and safe. He killed his wife and himself because he did not want to be caught by the Russians. There was no way he could escape when there were at least 2 armies had him surrounded and no way out. Keep wasting your time and let me know when they find him. He is dead and living in Hell.

grossmusic

Jul 19, 2013
Cape Canaveral
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Atleast they are making more progress than Oak Island. 1.5 seasons and im learning more than 4 seasons of OI

Oak Island is insanity inducing for viewers on many levels. It's 20 minutes of commercials. 20 minutes of original filming. And 20 minutes of reviewing/reshowing everything because it's assumed we viewers are so stupid we can't remember what we saw 5 minutes ago before the 4-minute commercial break.

Of the 20 minutes of "original" stuff, probably a third or more is spent with the narrator repeating things & going to diagrams. Every time anyone says ANYTHING, the narrator comes in with a conspiratorial question mark:
BLANKENSHIP: It looks like wood from a roof.
NARRATOR: Wood from a roof? Could it be...?

While I was typing this my entire cable system went down. I think it's a sign. Time for OI to come off my DVR schedule if the cable box ever finishes rebooting.

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Oak Island is insanity inducing for viewers on many levels. It's 20 minutes of commercials. 20 minutes of original filming. And 20 minutes of reviewing/reshowing everything because it's assumed we viewers are so stupid we can't remember what we saw 5 minutes ago before the 4-minute commercial break.

Of the 20 minutes of "original" stuff, probably a third or more is spent with the narrator repeating things & going to diagrams. Every time anyone says ANYTHING, the narrator comes in with a conspiratorial question mark:
BLANKENSHIP: It looks like wood from a roof.
NARRATOR: Wood from a roof? Could it be...?

While I was typing this my entire cable system went down. I think it's a sign. Time for OI to come off my DVR schedule if the cable box ever finishes rebooting.
Its like a horrible car crash. Its terrible to look at but i cant look away either.
The continues narration is a head screw. Worst past is. I watch the eps online. So they take out the commercial breaks. Now its just the repeat of the repeats for about 4x

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I disagree with all, who believe that Hilter escape and was living in another country and safe. He killed his wife and himself because he did not want to be caught by the Russians. There was no way he could escape when there were at least 2 armies had him surrounded and no way out. Keep wasting your time and let me know when they find him. He is dead and living in Hell.

Old post, I know but you may want to look into Father Crespi and his golden cave, this guy was Hitler.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread