Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
[h=2]You Can NOT Trust the State OF Florida " Period"[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Boatlode
Appeals cost MONEY, a lot of it. And most of us don't have the money to fight.

I tried posting on Boatload I am not very good at this

I am asking all persons that have ever been turned down for a Permit form the State of Florida to step up and please call me

I am looking for anyone that has applied for a permit to the State of Florida and been denide

You can not trust the State of Florida and its archaeologist and for sure NOT the Secretary OF State Ken Detzner they will lie to you in a min, but they will take all your data for free and give you nothing in return but a hard time

Global Marine Exploration Inc.is also starting a fund to fight the State of Florida as well as France and Maybe Spain soon,on the Illegal dealings of the State of Florida and France at Cape Canaveral, please donate to this cause , More information later on this

Robert H Pritchett III​

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Bobby, great post. I know your company has the ability to go after deep water wrecks. The state of Florida has no control over those wrecks off the coast of Florida. Maybe that's where you can stick it to them.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
2017 this is part of our new structure

Anyone that thinks they can work with Florida is a fool, Including me for being one, trusting the State is just a mistake

hobbit

Oct 1, 2010
2017 this is part of our new structure

Anyone that thinks they can work with Florida is a fool, Including me for being one, trusting the State is just a mistake

The State of Florida will allow exploration leases but will deny salvage leases.

In other words, they want you to spend your dime searching for wrecks. If you find something good enough, like a Ribault pillar, for instance, the state archies will swoop in and take it from you while also garnering the publicity.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That is what they are doing, and they are conspiring against all treasure hunters, to keep us from getting recovery permits "fact" and I can prove it !!!

GME spent over 3,000,000 finding these shipwreck scatter fields, and the State has no Proof, nor does France that this is Trinity Because its not, I say again to France and Florida "Prove it"

Ken Detzner please take me to court

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2]You Can NOT Trust the State OF Florida " Period"[/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Boatlode
Appeals cost MONEY, a lot of it. And most of us don't have the money to fight.

I tried posting on Boatload I am not very good at this

I am asking all persons that have ever been turned down for a Permit form the State of Florida to step up and please call me

I am looking for anyone that has applied for a permit to the State of Florida and been denide

You can not trust the State of Florida and its archaeologist and for sure NOT the Secretary OF State Ken Detzner they will lie to you in a min, but they will take all your data for free and give you nothing in return but a hard time

Global Marine Exploration Inc.is also starting a fund to fight the State of Florida as well as France and Maybe Spain soon,on the Illegal dealings of the State of Florida and France at Cape Canaveral, please donate to this cause , More information later on this

Robert H Pritchett III​

First off, sorry to hear the State is trying to screw you.

Have they referenced the Sunken Military Craft Act?

Can you tell us "why" they are denying your permit...or at least their "explanation" ?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I'm glad someone finally has the balls to fight the corruption in Talahassee. That's why I don't even bother with permits.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
First off, sorry to hear the State is trying to screw you.

Have they referenced the Sunken Military Craft Act?

Can you tell us "why" they are denying your permit...or at least their "explanation" ?

Yes Florida invited France in W/O Knowing or being able to find any proof of what these scatter fields are, just shows what amateurs they are, even there archaeologist could not find the cannon with the GPS cords we gave then, Like I said just know experience in this kind of diving.

So we are fighting France first then we go after Florida what dirty people they all are, did I mention lying

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
I personally attended a "archie fest" type event held in St. Augustine where the fla state archies bragged to the audience of other archies from ga and elsewhere all about how they had went another year without granting any "salvage permits"...and all the archies there clapped their guts out ...I frankly was appalled --( basically they were standing there bragging about breaking the mel fisher court ordered legal agreement that the judge put into place to settle the case )...that the state was to put into place a process whereby "permits" were to be issued to allow for treasure salvage ... in good faith -- they were standing there bragging about blocking the all important "salvage permit" part of the process which of course is a huge violation of what the state legally agreed to do ..plain as day ...its interference with legal salvage operations which the judge expressly prohibited--because he know they would be petty and vindictive because they lost their case ..

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I personally attended a "archie fest" type event held in St. Augustine where the fla state archies bragged to the audience of other archies from ga and elsewhere all about how they had went another year without granting any "salvage permits"...and all the archies there clapped their guts out ...I frankly was appalled --( basically they were standing there bragging about breaking the mel fisher court ordered legal agreement that the judge put into place to settle the case )...that the state was to put into place a process whereby "permits" were to be issued to allow for treasure salvage ... in good faith -- they were standing there bragging about blocking the all important "salvage permit" part of the process which of course is a huge violation of what the state legally agreed to do ..plain as day ...its interference with legal salvage operations which the judge expressly prohibited--because he know they would be petty and vindictive because they lost their case ..

Yes the State and other agencies give money ( your tax dollars) to these un-experienced groups like LAMP, that have no clue how to survey and find their own shipwrecks, so the State and Floridaa and people like LAMP have to lie and steal from people whom do find them

LAMP you say its French Military "PROVE IT"

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
lamp has a person working there that screwed up my find in Nassau sound ...

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
feel free to blow this up 1715 letter 001.jpg

Last edited:

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Florida invited France in W/O Knowing or being able to find any proof of what these scatter fields are, just shows what amateurs they are, even there archaeologist could not find the cannon with the GPS cords we gave then, Like I said just know experience in this kind of diving.

So we are fighting France first then we go after Florida what dirty people they all are, did I mention lying

I wish you much luck, but the dirty *******s were pretty clever when they rewrote certain portions of the SMCA.

Your best bet may be to try and get the courts to appeal to the Department of the Navy in order to introduce what the statute calls "reasonable doubt" as to the ownership/ mission status of the vessel/ vessels in question. The new wording of the SMCA seems to shift the burden of proof from the Foreign entity, which must merely "assert ownership" to the potential salvor.

As far as I know, this is the first time the SMCA has been invoked by a state in a dispute with a private salvor since the new guidelines went into effect back in March.

Please keep us updated...

Here is a summary of the new SMCA guidelines from an old thread; http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/s...tes-under-smca-go-into-effect-3-1-2016-a.html

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I wish you much luck, but the dirty *******s were pretty clever when they rewrote certain portions of the SMCA.

Your best bet may be to try and get the courts to appeal to the Department of the Navy in order to introduce what the statute calls "reasonable doubt" as to the ownership/ mission status of the vessel/ vessels in question. The new wording of the SMCA seems to shift the burden of proof from the Foreign entity, which must merely "assert ownership" to the potential salvor.

As far as I know, this is the first time the SMCA has been invoked by a state in a dispute with a private salvor since the new guidelines went into effect back in March.

Please keep us updated...

Here is a summary of the new SMCA guidelines from an old thread; http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/s...tes-under-smca-go-into-effect-3-1-2016-a.html

They still have to prove its Military and they cannot prove it, GNE found and recorded everything and we do not not what ship it was from, in fact we can prove why its not the Trinity, (anyone that says they have proof its the Trinity is lying ) I say again to France, LAMP and the State of Florida "prove it"
The burden of Proof is on France not GME
In fact GME has proof of a conspiracy against GME and other treasure hunters,insides the State of Florida,

I am asking for the Secretary of State of Florida to resign as well as Tim Parsons for breaking the Law and using thier government position for Political Gain, Isn't this why we elected Trump to clean house of these type of people
Also Chuck Meade should be bared from being a archaeologist for lying and making false statements

Robert H Pritchett III

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

The work in question was done prior to these laws going into effect. I would think they would have no bearing on this case.

Jolly Mon

Sep 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The work in question was done prior to these laws going into effect. I would think they would have no bearing on this case.

I hope for GME's sake that you are right. I am not privy to what paperwork has been filed nor the dates thereof. I also don't know whether protection under SMCA can be applied retroactively. The Department of the Navy seems to have an inordinate amount of authority under the new guidelines. It might ultimately be up to the courts to decide.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I hope for GME's sake that you are right. I am not privy to what paperwork has been filed nor the dates thereof. I also don't know whether protection under SMCA can be applied retroactively. The Department of the Navy seems to have an inordinate amount of authority under the new guidelines. It might ultimately be up to the courts to decide.

You must have proof of what it is, you can not just claim its you're's, its Military, or other wise with out proof, Burden of Proof is on France

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
See Paragraph D
The burden of Proof is on France, per attorney Barry Chapman Valdosta, Ga. " great honest Attorney"

But nice debate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread