Fancy a few beers in the NE?

TreasureCDave

Jun 5, 2015
Florida Treasure Coast
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Old Man, I mean old Alligator Arms, finally managed to meet up with Sads669 for lunch. He's the good looking one on the right.

Reminds me of Chang and Eng, the Siamese twins :laughing7:

Hope to see you all in April

siamese.jpg

Last edited:

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Man, I mean old Alligator Arms, finally managed to meet up with Sads669 for lunch. He's the good looking one on the right.

Look at the size of sads head compared to the old man, that is why I call him mellonhead.

When I met sads for lunch last friday we were both walking up to the restaurant door at the same time and it was sunny out, all of a sudden the sun disappeared for a second like an eclipse, I turned to see what was going on and it was sads big pumpkin head blocking the sun out, true story.

Maybe it's because of a really big brain but I doubt it.

I couldn't pass this up opportunity, you left yourself wide open buddy.

Did you 2 go shopping for matching shirts together? (another one i couldn't pass up).

You guys look like bookends!

I will wait for your rebuttal which I know is coming.

Take Care guys.

Sads did you get that airtank cleaned, you never got back to me.

Engine

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wait..WAIT!!!

I'll drin..errr..I mean "take care of" his booze for him ed...

*cough cough*

ag

Hey ag,

I'm seriously thinking about going to the picnic this year and we can split the bottle and make fun of that basketball size head of sads together!!

Engine

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Engine, good one. I hope you make it to the next cookout. I could just picture you and agflit teaming up for a practical joke for Kevin.
At the last cookout agflit (Kurt), found some crime scene tape and rapped it all around the porch of Sads room, Before Sads checked in. What really made it funny, was that the motel was booked up and had no vacancies.

Last edited:

Enginefitter

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2014
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Engine, good one. I hope you make it to the next cookout. I could just picture you and agflit teaming up for a practical joke for Kevin.
At the last cookout agflit (Kurt), found some crime scene tape and rapped it all around the porch of Sads room, Before Sads checked in. What really made it funny, was that the motel was booked up and had no vacancies.

Hi Ed,
I hope to make it to the next cookout and having some fun with you guys. Kevin told me about that police tape joke, I would of loved to have seen that.
Take care buddy.

Engine

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You think that was bad Engine, we're gonna put 6 hookers and a hot tub in your room...

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
You think that was bad Engine, we're gonna put 6 hookers and a hot tub in your room...
Engine,
We all want you to be at the cookout, but beware of Sads tricks. He means that he'll find 6 women that can't fit into the hot tub.

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 99

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...

NOWHERE...did Sads mention "women"...he said "hookers"...tread careefully all...lmao

ag

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Off to New York now, thanks Engine and Old man for making the PA part so enjoyable

Oh by the way Ag I suspect you must have broken arms, either that or you couldn't be bothered to drive over so Old man could buy you a beer......(kids of today?)

Last edited:

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Off to New York now, thanks Engine and Old man for making the PA part so enjoyable

Oh by the way Ag I suspect you must have broken arms, either that or you couldn't be bothered to drive over so Old man could buy you a beer......(kids of today?)

Sads669,It was good seeing you again.Have a nice time in NY and a safe trip home.How was the white lightning?

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast

Sads669, What do you want me to do with these trinkets that you left in my car ? Do you want me to give them to Engine and Agflit ?

Attachments

• 62382_442958159451_2074806_n.jpg
    62382_442958159451_2074806_n.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 51
OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sell them and we'll split the money...... the moonshine was Outstanding....I think? ....ha ha

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

SOME..of us are in Texas looking for sunken treasure in San Antonio??

:dontknow:

OP
OP
SADS 669

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Send me an email! I am off to see the show Kinky boots...... ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1485044312.172689.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sads669, What do you want me to do with these trinkets that you left in my car ? Do you want me to give them to Engine and Agflit ?

I would like to see a pic of that green stone celt in your pic : ) : )

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I would like to see a pic of that green stone celt in your pic : ) : )
Tnmountains,
I'm not sure that it is even Legal to possess some of the items in that picture. I also know that the Government monitors this site.
So if I took a picture of a certain item in that picture. It might be probable cause to look into who might own those items. So for the sake of clarity , let's just say that the picture was photo shopped. Just like the pictures below.

Attachments

• 1796500_10152263950989452_478828997_n.jpg
    1796500_10152263950989452_478828997_n.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 79
  • xbsgxLaguna_Grande_83,_Saona_83,_Dukes_Drawings,__Nicol_069.jpg
    xbsgxLaguna_Grande_83,_Saona_83,_Dukes_Drawings,__Nicol_069.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 53

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I don't understand the call of the North in the wintertime...you guys need to come down where it's hot!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread