Cookout

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I would really like to come now that I am back in the states. Unfortunately, I'll be at required training for my new job at that time. I'll def be looking at next year.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Of course he's going to stick up for me and tell the truth. As soon as I filled that guy with Rum and got the information out of him. The First person I called from Key West was Aquanut. That's what friends are for.
Now Get Stuffed. lol Here's a picture of my youngest son who I will be driving with to the cookout.

DO you think he could get that fish any closer to the camera?.

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
John, I didn't think you would catch on to that. Here's a picture taken a little further away. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20150607_172612.JPG
    IMG_20150607_172612.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
I just saw this post on face book from Ropefish. Apparently he copied off of Dell's face book page. ONCE AGAIN. If anyone else can help Dell Winder's. Please do it. I hate to think that anyone has to worry about either buying food or buying medicine.

12 hrs ·

PLEASE! I need money again to survive. Can you help?
PayPal account, [email protected]

OP
OP
O

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Rope fish, or anyone else that lives near the cookout. Is there another motel near the cookout? If so, could you post the name and phone number. My son and his wife want to attend the cookout and there are no more rooms at the Pennwood.
Thanks.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey Ed, there are several with a host of price ranges. I'll do my best here:

Davis House Inn - pretty nice place -efficiencies - great location on the river - Probably $150-ish/night: Davis House Inn Sebastian Fl Hotel Motel - 772-589-4114

C aptain Butcher's Marina- Studios on the marina - about 4 miles N on Indian River Drive, Sebastian 150-ish/night - Sebastian FL - Waterfront Restaurant, Marina, and Motel - 772-589-2552

Sportsman's Lodge: 3 miles N. On the river, some efficiencies, studios and suites. Very low key and well reviewed-$90-$160/night -http://www.sportsmanslodge-motel.com/ l 772-589-2020

The Ferndale Lodge -I hear good reviews...I've never been there - Rooms $65-$90: 772-589-5247 Room Info - Ferndale Lodge - Sebastian, Florida
Do NOT stay at the Sandrift.
The Best Western and Captain Hiram's are booked full.

Oyster Pointe may have rooms, nice plac- e. -$150 -$195/night - Oyster Pointe & Oyster Bay Resort 1-772-589-6513

Spring Hill Suites by Marriott 8 miles south on US 1, $1336-$180/night: Vero Beach Hotels in Florida I SpringHill Suites Vero Beach 1-772-978-9292

Disney Vero Beach Resort is over on the other side of the Wabasso Causeway. Nice place. Has a shipwreck themed restaurant. $200+/night: https://verobeach.disney.go.com/rates-rooms/

There are other hotels that are farther away - Google Vero Beach, FL Hotels
That's all I've got, folks.
I hope everyone finds a good spot.

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Rope fish, or anyone else that lives near the cookout. Is there another motel near the cookout? If so, could you post the name and phone number. My son and his wife want to attend the cookout and there are no more rooms at the Pennwood.
Thanks.

Well chit....Ed...push comes to shove...they can have my room. Wouldn't be the first time I've slept on a beach lol.

ag

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
What did they cancel, the cookout? What happened to all the money we sent them?

Last edited:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pete - I believe he meant they cancelled their rooms. John posted in the main Cookout thread that Jeff and Ellen had something come up and that he would be going full admiral mode this morning to re-organize for the same date.

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
I just got iteach's package of food and money for Dell about 10 minutes ago. I will be taking it up to Dell in the morning. I think I'll also be doing some running around for him while I'm there. It's only a five hour round trip up and back...LOL.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Motel 6's

In Palm Bay and I think in Vero, both out by I95

Thanks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread