Fla Keys

T

tortuga

after 10 years my marine contracting co. is on autopilot and i have free time, i would like to treasure hunt for a hobby. i have a fleet of boats and barges as well as 2 side scan sonars and a crew of 6 commercial divers.

i live in key largo and have 2 recreational boats available for hunting 23' deck boat and 37' prokat.

i am available as investor or just for hobby hunting.

if anyone is interested you can send direct email or reply to the post.

does anyone have anything interesting i can check out around the upper keys?

turtle
[email protected]

badbrains

Apr 24, 2007
Detector(s) used
surfmaster pi pro
There is quite a few folk here that can direct you to plenty of points of interest. no lack in that area. Sounds like all you need is a good researcher and consultant for all the legal stuff and your good to go. If I had the resources, I would get myself to Hogsty Reef. Best to you

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wreckdiver1715 said:
Welcome aboard treasureNet!

Tom
[/q
uote]

Hi bud,we talked a couple of months ago, about a side scan? Well, I have finished with the scan and am in the process of doing a vider on the pile. I don't know if you are interested, but, thats the reason I am getting this video done to get the involvement I need in survey and recovery process.If you are Interested, contact Mr. Keith York-- 1-215-932-4582 and he will be able to inform you as to ongoing operations.My ph: 1-305-896-6697...email: [email protected] 8) 8)

Yours in Treasure...Capt Tom Yerian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread