Is Kyle Kennedy and SFRX in a Conspiricy with the State of Florida ?

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Did kyle pay the way for John De-bry to go to France for Florida to meet with France behind GME's back without consulting with GME ?

Was Tim Parsons part of this plan ?

Did the secretary of State sanction this conspiracy ?

Was Chuck Meade involved ?

Lets look at just some of the docs on this

Did SFRX get a recovery permit in Lou of a settlement with the State of Florida ?

Attachments

• Again with GS of DB.JPG
    Again with GS of DB.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 292
  • John debry,tim P, CM,French archy.JPG
    John debry,tim P, CM,French archy.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 302
  • what a prick.pdf
    150.3 KB · Views: 325
  • DocumentKass.pdf
    192.4 KB · Views: 305

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fun time drinking expensive wine at your expense !!! What a bunch of bull. Wonder if any of my tax pennies funded that trip?? Ive got a feeling that change is in the air, thats just a feeling, but I hope its a good feeling. There is a rumor swirling around the keys that FKNMS is going to have a massive cut in there budget. Well see?? I find it hard to believe but you never know. Good luck, were still pulling for you black duck.

Looks like a lot of drinking on the job and misuse of tax dollars to me !!
I would probaly be fired for somthing like that.

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It,s beyond me why you guys keep crying over spilled milk and not go to the ones that are out in the Gulf of Mexico around 20 miles.Just keep wasting more and more time battling the state of Florida and we will keep located them i really don,t worry about people not taking us serious but we have scanned sites already .Now we have to go to deeper waters to salvage beyond 10 miles.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Joska,
Did you are have you been screwed by the State ?
At least do your research before you make a statement and trying reading,

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black Duck,we greatly appreciate all your great work over the years and we are just using a different approach that is all.We are staying out of Florida waters because if your not feeding the big fish your just going to get the run around like so many others.You said yourself you have other interests besides Florida.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Black Duck,we greatly appreciate all your great work over the years and we are just using a different approach that is all.We are staying out of Florida waters because if your not feeding the big fish your just going to get the run around like so many others.You said yourself you have other interests besides Florida.

GME has no plan to work with the State of Florida again EVER

We may work in Florida but not with the State, off shore is GME future

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Even after they where told it wasn't a sovereign vessel
More to come

Attachments

• 6-Ken Detzner Letter.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 232

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That's an interesting letter...embedded in the parentheses is a most interesting line:
"(Just as an aside, while I like your Division Director of Historical Resouroes, TimParson, you need to understand where he stands philosophically in this matter. He is a member of the Registerof Professional Archaeologists, which forbids its members from entering into any agreements with commercialsalvors for the excavation and/or recovery of archaeological artifacts. RPA Code of Conduct 1.2*1.2 Anarchaeologist shall*rot: knowingly be involved in the recovery or excavation of artifacts for commercialexploitation, or knowingly be employed by or knowingly contract with an individual or entity who recovers orexcavates archaeological artifacts for commercial exploitation." This is a clear conflict of interest for anyonepurporting to oversee and administer the 1A-31 permitting process, which is written pursuant to State law solelyfor commercial'exploration and recovery of archaeological artifacts on behalf of the State of Florida. How can he, or anyone else in that department that is a member of the RPA possibly give you unbiased advicegiven his/her membership in the RPA, and the code of conduct they are required to follow?)"
I was not aware of that.
If someone would like to look up members of the RPA - here ya go - The Register of Professional Archaeologists

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That's an interesting letter...embedded in the parentheses is a most interesting line:
"(Just as an aside, while I like your Division Director of Historical Resouroes, TimParson, you need to understand where he stands philosophically in this matter. He is a member of the Registerof Professional Archaeologists, which forbids its members from entering into any agreements with commercialsalvors for the excavation and/or recovery of archaeological artifacts. RPA Code of Conduct 1.2*1.2 Anarchaeologist shall*rot: knowingly be involved in the recovery or excavation of artifacts for commercialexploitation, or knowingly be employed by or knowingly contract with an individual or entity who recovers orexcavates archaeological artifacts for commercial exploitation." This is a clear conflict of interest for anyonepurporting to oversee and administer the 1A-31 permitting process, which is written pursuant to State law solelyfor commercial'exploration and recovery of archaeological artifacts on behalf of the State of Florida. How can he, or anyone else in that department that is a member of the RPA possibly give you unbiased advicegiven his/her membership in the RPA, and the code of conduct they are required to follow?)"
I was not aware of that.
If someone would like to look up members of the RPA - here ya go - The Register of Professional Archaeologists

Just saying

Attachments

• State at it again.pdf
    985.3 KB · Views: 215

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
and this does point up the fact that while 'they' might not be doing a damned thing worthwhile, they're still reading every post here.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very very very good point ropefish. Somthing we all need to take into consideration, and one of the reasons that posting in this forum is difficult for many. I highly doubt they read the posts in the marble forum. Unless there is a shipwreck that was carrying colonial marbles of value.

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Was onshore an option? Are you saying you plan to work offshore in Florida waters, but not with the State of Florida? Perhaps you will work with France or Spain? Will you just work without regard to the Florida rules (well, nevermind)

Looking at the letters and emails that you provided;

The email that someone wrote a big WTF on. (classy)

1. This appears to be someone very frustrated with GME and the use of blowers. The email actually states it IS NHRP eligible, and GME is blasting away on the site with blowers. This seems to contradict what you stated that blowers were allowed, and your claim that the site is not eligible for NHR program. (which I did not concur with)
2. They email states that they do not issue 1A-31 permits yet. Is this true?
3. It mentions the permit was filed under BHP, which is a scrap metal salvage dealer permit. What is going on here? Scrap metal dealer, well okay, at least you were honest, but...
4. It states using a blower is not archaeological work . Concur.
5. It mentions that any decent CRM firm could have identified the site without blowing it apart. Concur.

Letter to Florida Sec of State
In writing to the Florida Sec of State, or in fact, any letter or post, PLEASE use spell check. Misspelled simple words, incorrect sentence structure, and formatting issues just do not look good when trying to expond as some sort of professional.
When a Company is writing a letter, it is 'we" not 'I'.
So, other than your 'word', what did you provide that refuted the Republic of France claim to ownership? Did you provide information that showed it may belong to Spain? Is half the information the truth?

As noted before, the posts on TNET, and videos shown on youtube clearly show what was done to the site, identity issues, and a clear disdain for the people you are working for.
Note that when you get a permit from Florida, you are, in effect, working THEIR property FOR them. When was the last time that anyone trashed the property owner, ie employer, in the public forum, where it ended well for the employee?

Glowackis email states that GME has not submitted the ACOE permit, is this true? Does GME have an ACOE permit for that area?

I feel that there is quite a bit of disinformation being provided, that is being found out and/or determined after the story has been posted.

I have asked several times, on several threads on this issue, the permit has been revoked, why was it revoked. Not GME's simply stating that Florida illegally took it away, but the actual reasons from Florida that supported the decision to revoke the permit. I can see in the emails why it was revoked, but I want to know what the actual reasoning was that was provided to GME. Please provide that email/documentation from Florida that rescinded the permit. On that note, was it revoked or rescinded?

Of course everyone is reading TreasureNet, as TNET is a viable source of information on Treasure Hunting, archaeology, and historical information. In reality, as the email noted, GME posted it on Treasurenet first.

Did GME notify the State of Florida on the find on their property first, or did Florida find out from reading TNET? (as well as substantiation of the means of preliminary investigation?)

Again, as we can all see, these types of actions are a source of significant frustration to the State of Florida. While stating proper research techniques, as I have stated before in watching the video, this was far from a preliminary site recon, and far from any sort of proper archaeological recovery principles and recovery techniques.
Again, as someone who is vested in underwater recoveries, I want to continue with my business, and will endeavor to protect that.
Noting the email from the State, and what I have observed, use that as the context to which I am posting on these matters.

Keep in mind, GME made these posts here on TNET. The posts and information provided on TNET in 2 threads, one as an update to operations, another as a quest for help with identification, and on Youtube, were by and from GME, and were NOT as responses to any posts.

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
While GME is currently suffering from the latest antics of the State of Florida, I write this to all Treasure Salvor Companies and those with interests in (hold Stocks) and/or their' businesses rely on the Treasure/Shipwreck salvaging industry as a whole and am posting it in several threads.

All of these entities need to come together and form an association to fight the State of Florida and legislation aimed at depriving Treasure Salvors/Shipwreck Salvagers from earning a living and paying their' stockholders their' due. If this cannot be achieved through the U.S. Attorney General and some of the Courts, then start Petitions and gain the signatures and support to file for a Congressional Hearing. The Congressional Hearing should be mainly to investigate (an Investigative Congressional Hearing) the wrongdoings of the State of Florida on behalf of Treasure Salvors/Shipwreck Salvagers but also to investigate the unfairness of treaties, legislation, laws and policies that have been enacted and signed in the last century, some of which were clearly written to circumvent the fair rights of Treasure Salvors/Shipwreck Salvagers to make a living and pay their' stockholders by receiving their' share of the fair value of items salvaged or their' share of the items of which they can later sell. It is well past the time for everyone with interests in these matters to quit bickering amongst themselves, quit fighting over areas/ships to salvage, quit complaining and talking big stuff and go ahead and do the big stuff!

Frank

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Frank there have been several attempts to counter the stranglehold that the state has on shipwrecks. All have failed. There was the Conc Coalition back in the 90's, Sea Rx started by Jim Sinclair, Pro Sea and the lobbying of Taffy Fisher to the State legislature. All have failed. You are right, there needs to be congressional hearings into the corrupt actions of the DHR. It is a racket.

Last edited:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
The formation of an association is a good idea. None mentioned by Salvor6 were very successful, however none of them had the full support of everyone in the industry either. Maybe someone would like to start a formal association and promote it to everyone even remotely connected to the treasure seeking community.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
The formation of an association is a good idea. None mentioned by Salvor6 were very successful, however none of them had the full support of everyone in the industry either. Maybe someone would like to start a formal association and promote it to everyone even remotely connected to the treasure seeking community.

That is why that all with interests in the Treasure Salvor/Shipwreck Salvaging businesses need to get together and literally fight for the livelihood. Surely there are some influential folks that are in these businesses or hold stock in them that can help form an Association and spur action into getting a Petition started, get the signatures needed and then get the Petition filed with Congress as well as lobby some non-Florida Congressmen, Congress women and Senators to get the Congressional Hearing slated for testimony. You can't lobby the Florida Legislature as they likely will and may have already sided with those perpetrating the breaches of contract and other economic infractions against Treasure Salvors and Shipwreck Salvagers. This situation accelerated way beyond the State level long ago and should now be decided by Congress and probably the Senate. All State and Federal agencies and their' employees that have ruled against or are party to any fraudulent activities against Treasure Salvors and Shipwreck Salvagers should be subpoenaed to testify concerning their actions and all treaties, laws, rules and policies enacted by any State or Federal Agency and even those enacted by Congress and the Senate should be laid bare and reviewed for unfairness to any and all parties that engage in or in support of the Treasure Salvor and Shipwreck Salvaging businesses. The thefts of the thousands of items by the State and those employed by the State which were salvaged from Spanish and other country's ships that were lost at sea should also be brought to the table during testimony along with documentation.

Frank

buccaneer1961

Mar 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did gme file for abmirality claim?? if so,how is it going? also is france or fla the problem?? if so...how?

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
GME can't file an admiralty claim. It is in state waters and the Abandoned Shipwreck Act of 1987 gave ownership of all shipwrecks in state waters to the state.

OP
OP
B

Black Duck

Dec 29, 2008
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Aqua Pulse only
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
GME can't file an admiralty claim. It is in state waters and the Abandoned Shipwreck Act of 1987 gave ownership of all shipwrecks in state waters to the state.

GME did file on the wreck and that is one reason why we are in Court with France, ( France has to Prove its a french military Ship and they have not done that and they can not do that so they have no proof unless they lie and make up ref. and they did try that but it wasnt true)

And wether or not it belongs to the State of Florida is still being decided in the other part of the case, the items GME has recorded are not inbedded per the diffinition of the word, so it its not enbedded then it dosent beling to the State

And then there is the Statue of the law that says that all States must treat all shipwrecks in State waters the same, Well that is not being done every State is different, these are just the facts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread