Time to find some treasure !!!

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to your famous dive crew?

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i hear from the sea grape vine that it was a contract dispute is the reason why they all decided not to work.

BillBartlett

Greenie
Oct 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From what i hear from the sea grape vine that it was a contract dispute is the reason why they all decided not to work.

As usual, you don't know what you're talking about. Mind your business.

OP
OP
1percenter

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing fisheye is that your still clueless. Finding treasure changes people with that comes new adventures. Along with two new boats and 8 new crew members. See fisheye our goals are to go look and find more treasure. NOT to play treasure hunter behind a keyboard. Even though we are not all together on the same boat we still all work together. But I do like the way you think of them as famous crew. I know you feel like the treasure gossip queen. Whether your telling everyone where were digging for the day or you're telling about the company that you know nothing about. If you want to talk gossip let's talk about your boat and contracts.

I'm here to find and make new dicoverys pushing the limits of how this has always been done. Bringing our history up to the surface and sharing my experiences with all. We all work very hard and yet still deal with all the haters and non sence that go along with treasure hunting.

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The funny thing fisheye is that your still clueless. Finding treasure changes people with that comes new adventures. Along with two new boats and 8 new crew members. See fisheye our goals are to go look and find more treasure. NOT to play treasure hunter behind a keyboard. Even though we are not all together on the same boat we still all work together. But I do like the way you think of them as famous crew. I know you feel like the treasure gossip queen. Whether your telling everyone where were digging for the day or you're telling about the company that you know nothing about. If you want to talk gossip let's talk about your boat and contracts.

I'm here to find and make new dicoverys pushing the limits of how this has always been done. Bringing our history up to the surface and sharing my experiences with all. We all work very hard and yet still deal with all the haters and non sence that go along with treasure hunting.

Ok....I stand corrected... " DOUBLE INFINITY" LIKE BUTTON!!

ag

OP
OP
1percenter

1percenter

Oct 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to everyone who contacted me. Looks like we're stocked up ready to go. Boats should be on site this month. Good luck to all and be safe out there. Let's get this party started.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions