my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black out

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black out

my research has drawn the attention of a "serious backer type"---part of the deal is a news black out for now about a couple of the wreck sites that I have been chatting about---to prevent "looting" of the sites and protect their "value"---so basically I'm not really "free to talk" about them until after the"rights" to the wreck sites are settled and worked on---sorry folks but that the way it is-----know that as soon as I can I will however "share the story"---Ivan

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black out

Catch ya later! ;)

mariner

Apr 4, 2005
Re: my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black out

Good luck, Ivan.

Look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Mariner

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia

That is awesome Ivan. Keep us updated when you are allowed.

Lafitte

Apr 20, 2007
Western NC
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 Sore Legs

Best of Luck. Can't wait to hear "The rest of the story". Good day.

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS

Congrats Ivan !!!!! I'm sure it will fullfil a few dreams of yours not to mention ours! :D

Pcola

Ascholten

Jul 28, 2007
Detector(s) used
Spectrum XLT
Re: my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black

Edit by Wreckdiver1715 (Forum Moderator)

This discussion is off topic, and should be relegated to a PM.

diverlynn

Oct 25, 2006
New Smyrna Beach
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Re: my deepest apologies folks--a "serious backer type" is talking with me-black

now now children, let's not squabble.....play nice

diverlynn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread