Launching a Podcast on Lost Treasures of History; Seeking Info

Empty_Sea

Jun 29, 2017
NYC
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello members of Treasurenet!

First time post, but in the last months, have become quite the fan. I'm launching a podcast on the stories behind some of history's greatest treasures, especially the personalities involved in the losing and the hunting of said treasures. I've greatly enjoyed the general research I've done, but I am looking to speak to hobbyists and professionals alike about certain artifacts.

Currently I am working on the draft of episode 3, which focuses on Tucker's Cross. I'm really interested in the theories about how might have taken the relic--which, I know, is a bit of a large ask, since Scotland Yard has been asking the same question for the last 40 years or so.

If there's anybody with inside knowledge on the theft, or can share more perspective than what's online, I would greatly appreciate a chime-in! I'm hoping to launch the podcast page by the end of the next week with 3 full episodes and will be welcome to share it if anybody is interested in giving it a listen.

Hoping to hear back from y'all soon!

- M

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post Empty_Sea - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from General Discussion over to Treasure Hunting › Shipwrecks for more exposure :..​

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread