Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7:15 am and were starting to take a pounding from the rain. All is good though and so far the wind is not to bad yet. steady 20 with gusts. Still at my house but will move over to the bunker somtime today. Looking much better for us here in keylargo as far as the track gos at this time. Gonna cook some bacon and eggs before the power goes out today. Stay safe everyone.

The Rebel

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And don't forget to take a nice warm shower could be sometime until your next one!

7:15 am and were starting to take a pounding from the rain. All is good though and so far the wind is not to bad yet. steady 20 with gusts. Still at my house but will move over to the bunker somtime today. Looking much better for us here in keylargo as far as the track gos at this time. Gonna cook some bacon and eggs before the power goes out today. Stay safe everyone.

Last edited:

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was convincing this little blonde girl (my wife) to move to Florida 21 years ago I promised her "if one's coming, we're going!"

We're up in the NC mountains at family. Broke the normal 11 hour drive in to 2 days. Friday took 10 hours itself.... a literal pain in the a**.

Poppin Oxy and waiting for good news from those that stayed and pictures of treasure for those hitting the beaches!!

Be safe everyone traveling and staying!!

Bart if you need help afterwards just post a yellowfin grill out offer and I'm sure peeps will make the trip!! haha

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hanging in there. We're snug as a bug in a rug. Getting sporty now, but still have power and cable. Probably seen 60 mph. Lots of broken branches and down trees. We're grilling and drinking. Surge is not to bad yet, but the pilot house bar and restaurant is flooded and its not here yet. Water is way up now but should get much worse. We're good. Stay safe everyone.

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was convincing this little blonde girl (my wife) to move to Florida 21 years ago I promised her "if one's coming, we're going!"

We're up in the NC mountains at family. Broke the normal 11 hour drive in to 2 days. Friday took 10 hours itself.... a literal pain in the a**.

Poppin Oxy and waiting for good news from those that stayed and pictures of treasure for those hitting the beaches!!

Be safe everyone traveling and staying!!

Bart if you need help afterwards just post a yellowfin grill out offer and I'm sure peeps will make the trip!! haha

We're gonna have a impromptu Treasure hunters picnic tomorrow in Wabasso. Who's coming?

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Left town, staying outside Atlanta. Didn't want to deal with the power loss since generator broke. Rather the wife demanded we leave because of it, lol. Nest cam will let me know when the power goes out and comes back on. Good luck and godspeed everyone thats in the direct path.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
A radio report has Irma hitting Homosassa and Crystal River at 6:00AM Monday morning and will most likely get flooded.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't even lost power. Raiding the fridge,and watching it on tv. It's blowing but the bunker I'm in is incredible. Lots of trees down and stuff blowing around but can't even here it inside. I'm sure the water is coming up for those on low ground. I can't believe we still have power !!

KEYSHUNTER

Sep 29, 2007
florida keys
Detector(s) used
;whites dual PI
still comfy in islamorada,most trees going are non native or ant farms...back to movie.............

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Flagler county Florida has announced a ban on alcohol sales, starting 7:00AM Sunday morning and will be in effect until IRMA passes.

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Glad I snagged a bottle of rum today. I am prepared!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The time span sucks, going to be a long weekend.

20170909_193509.jpeg

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just came from Twitter, Trump is tweeting twice or more at once to evacuate and take shelter.

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy, she's a slow mover...
I hope everyone who either stayed or went, are safe and sound. Gonna be a long day at my church tomorrow...Church of la playa Santo de Corrigans. Will you out here? lol

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
feeling kinda guilty all safe up here in indy
hope you are will be safe, especially bigwavedaves wife ( hope she isn't stuck alone with him)

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am watching the current tracking news. I think the warm air rising from the gulf waters is going to "suck" Irma out into open water before it heads north, and then it could head towards any place from Texas to ALA. Hope it's not Texas again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread