Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Call him: 863-422-5454.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dell checked in on Facebook a couple of days ago. His power and phone were out for a few days. Please give him another try,sir.
Thanks!

OP
OP
L

liverock

May 23, 2008
I am off to the keys this morning to help raise some boats.....please make sure Dell knows he has $$$$

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I apologize for my lack of communication. My phones are Internet based (not land line) so when the electricity goes off so does the Internet and the phones. It was a day after the electric was turned on before I had the Internet and phone service, then the Internet + phones went off again and came back intermittently Wednesday.

Regretfully, problems are compounding faster than I can handle at the moment that has me having to raise a challenging $3000 within the next 30 days to temporarily cover the costs.

I was so surprised that Liverock, and 3 others had contributed funds to my survival. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for your help and I am amazed that people whom I have never met, and don't know me would be so compassionate to help a stranger. Thank you so very much. I couldn't make it this far without your help.

It frustrates me that I continue to be handicapped with severe chronic pain and it's hard to do even simple tasks. Added to the pain, I attempted to lift a car battery and my lower back went out along with added pain making me almost totally bed ridden.

Before the hurricane I started up my van to go to the store to get food and batteries. There was a loud squealing noise and the fan belt broke. The garage wasn't able to open until this Monday. I had to have the Van towed to the garage for repair. Then after repeated calls I learned they can't get to work on it until next week. I have a few cans of vegetables to last me, and Meals on wheels will deliver a meal on Monday thru Friday.

To add insult, The tow truck broke my water line and I can't flush the toilet. A simple fix of PVC pipe and I don't have the physical strength or transportation to get the materials to fix it. I certainly can't afford to hire someone to do it. Normally, that would not be an immediate problem. Just walk 150 feet down to the lake and bring back a 5 gallon bucket of water. At present, I am unable to walk that far, and a great chance of falling and not be able to get up are just a couple examples of my frustration.

Enough of my problems. There are so many people that are suffering and worse off than I am, and in the past 4 years I have survived worse. I have a practical outlook realizing the possibly that things can get worse before they get better and I sure look forward to better. I love life, people, animals, nature, the ocean, boats, Treasure Hunting, discovery, and learning. Life for me is good. Thank you so much for your concern and help. It means a lot to me. Dell :love9:

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
With a heavy heart, I have to announce that Dell Winders wife, Trudy passed away yesterday after a 5 year battle with Alzheimers disease. Trudy was a partner in Dell's numeras treasure hunting expeditions in the Bahamas. She will be sorely missed. Sincere condolences to you Dell and your family. Let us know what we can do for you.

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Pete,

I am so truly sorry to hear this bad news and thanks for posting it! If things weren't bad enough for Dell, they seem to get worse. I wish and pray that our Heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ shows Dell and his family some heavenly light and give them comfort during these times of grief and other problems.

Frank

Last edited:

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thank you so much Frank for your support. And if anyone wants to help out Dell please donate to his PayPal account at: [email protected].

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread