billwarren

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2016
Ukraine, California, flordia
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill Warren here to announce we have discovered a shipwreck in the Adriatic Sea that sank with 1 million french franc coins in value. Looks like the value today is around $13,000,000 if we find all of the coins. Our researcher is world-known and lead us to this wreck. We need a team of divers and more money. The ship is steel. We have an underwater video. I write books about treasure wrecks and diving and I was friends of Mel Fisher and even had him on my board of directors when I took my co public back in 1989. I would like to have a documentary filmed of our historic event. My email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Welcome to Treasurenet !!
To solicit funds on TNet ("We need a team of divers and more money.") you first need to be a Charter Member or a Sponsor.
BTW, did you ever find the buried treasure at the Oceanside, Ca. beach?
Don.....

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Trieste and I know my sea well. The Adriatic is a sea in conflict by territorial waters and with a maximum width of 80 miles (Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Albania and Greece). There are problems with the EEZ. I would take good care of the legal aspect of the operation and obviously the investment.

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vox, yes, I dont see any of that area that is not covered by an EEZ. The OP notes divers, so it may even be in territorial waters.

Bill,
Describe a few more details please.
1. It seems you have identified the wreck, what year?
2. One million gold French Francs?
3. Ownership? Do you have a contract with the owner /insurance company?
4. Permits to recover?
5. How many current investors are there, and what percentages are left to invest in?
6. Where else have you tried to secure investment?
7. Costs. What are anticipated total costs of the recovery.
8. Where is flordia?

Last edited:

Urban Legend

Jun 24, 2017
Tampa Fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This guy is now roaming the halls of Facebook. He messaged me last night and this morning, and when I declined his offer to partner up due to his apparent lack of credibility and offered up a newspaper article from the Web as my source, he cussed me like I was a coon hound chasing skunks. I, of course, wished him luck in all his future endeavors. He kept on cussing me til I blocked him.
From what I have read on the Interwebs, he's been busy in his life, I must admit. Poor guy. Apparently everyone on the WWW has it in for him. Try searching with Google for "Bill Warren treasure" or "Bill Warren singer". It is quite enlightening.
That said...I wish him all the luck he deserves!

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
This guy is now roaming the halls of Facebook. He messaged me last night and this morning, and when I declined his offer to partner up due to his apparent lack of credibility and offered up a newspaper article from the Web as my source, he cussed me like I was a coon hound chasing skunks. I, of course, wished him luck in all his future endeavors. He kept on cussing me til I blocked him.
From what I have read on the Interwebs, he's been busy in his life, I must admit. Poor guy. Apparently everyone on the WWW has it in for him. Try searching with Google for "Bill Warren treasure" or "Bill Warren singer". It is quite enlightening.

Did you invite him to the picnic:laughing7:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
“Americans are overreaching; overreaching is the most admirable and most American of the many American excesses.” – George F. Will?

“I just want to be President, and one of the quickest ways to do that is through guano mining,” Warren told the Austin American-Statesman in 2000.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

thanx for the heads-up warning. The guy sounds wacked out.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

Well, dammit...I guess I should have taken that opportunity to provide some entertainment, although considering his apparent opinion of me I doubt that he would trust me to serve him lunch. :)

Emma

Greenie
May 26, 2006
Paris, France
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Same problem with this guy for me. I confirm he's a real mythomaniac and very very agressive. He dreams a lot and truly believes his lies. When I decided not to give him archives about shipwrecks because I don't trust him because of his bad behaviour, and because he harrassed me day and night, wanting to mary me blabla, he insulted me and the same for my son of 3 years old. Poor guy. I think he is bad because sad but I won't advice to work with him. I also had to block him from everywhere, facebook, phone number, LinkedIn...

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Same problem with this guy for me. I confirm he's a real mythomaniac and very very agressive. He dreams a lot and truly believes his lies. When I decided not to give him archives about shipwrecks because I don't trust him because of his bad behaviour, and because he harrassed me day and night, wanting to mary me blabla, he insulted me and the same for my son of 3 years old. Poor guy. I think he is bad because sad but I won't advice to work with him. I also had to block him from everywhere, facebook, phone number, LinkedIn...

Sorry to hear it is an International problem. Glad you've shed yourself of him. Where do these people come from?

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
since we all know his history you would think this forum would be the one place he would avoid

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lol... I would definitely attend then... in fact I will pay extra.

And would bring more / extra rum.

hmmm wait...

There is no such thing as "extra rum".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread