OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
hey John(aquanaut).Tom Fenley here.would you PM me your phone number please.have bunch of treasure books I want
to get rid of.Thanks
Hey Tom, I sent it a couple days ago. But since it's common Knowledge here it's 386-801-9242.

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
97 days til the Cookout.
It might be a little early to gas up the truck, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure your plans are tightened up.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
97 days til the Cookout.
It might be a little early to gas up the truck, but it wouldn't hurt to make sure your plans are tightened up.

Hey Captain, how's the boat and equipment looking for this coming season? Let me know if you need a hand, I like helping out. My first real job was a machinist with Allied Bendix many moons ago. I also wield a mean paint brush LOL.
Mike

Last edited:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OK people...I'm going to be cooking somewhere between 80 and 100 lbs of ribs...we'll have hot dogs, hamburgers and maybe some fish if I can get some caught.
Who is coming to dinner?
Sides and desserts- bring some if you like.
Money...we'll take some. We did keep enough funds back to get this year's event started up, but donations will be a big help.
So...get ready to get ready,

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bill this will be the biggest " Treasure Hunters Cookout" evert held. So be prepared!

Last edited:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Bill this will be the biggest " Treasure Hunters Cookout" evert held. So be preaprald!
I'll get preaprald.
Then I'm going to send you a copy of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.
mavis-beacon-teaches-typing_2.png

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am going to TRY...to make it.....I reserved my room with Virginia before I left last one..and stopped by enroute to a contract end of Dec and confirmed....

That being said....with the recent finds on the Pulaski project I have a sneaking suspicion that getting even 3 days off end of April may be difficult.... but I WILL try and make it!!!

If I can do anything to help..you guys lemme know!!!

ag

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I am going to TRY...to make it.....I reserved my room with Virginia before I left last one..and stopped by enroute to a contract end of Dec and confirmed....

That being said....with the recent finds on the Pulaski project I have a sneaking suspicion that getting even 3 days off end of April may be difficult.... but I WILL try and make it!!!

If I can do anything to help..you guys lemme know!!!

ag

Send MONEY!

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Money making idea

Has anybody thought about designing and selling "10th Anniversary Treasure Hunter's Picnic" T-shirts ?

Crazy art work like fat guys drinking beers, sitting on lawn chairs. Where did I get that idea?

Just a thought.

Sommy

Aug 4, 2007
overseas
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Count me in!!!! I just had my schedule posted and my time off coincides!
What is the Paypal donation email address?

Last edited:

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Has anybody thought about designing and selling "10th Anniversary Treasure Hunter's Picnic" T-shirts ?

Crazy art work like fat guys drinking beers, sitting on lawn chairs. Where did I get that idea?

Just a thought.
Odd you should mention that... I know a guy...

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
If any of you guys out there would like to help with the expense of putting this cookout together it would be much appreciated. I'm not so proud that I can't admit that my income has come down to my meager Social Security check each month and it's no longer like in past years where I absorbed the cost of this party. Now, I know some of you out there are in the same boat as I, however, I also know there are many of you that could easily help with these expenses. If any of you think that this is cheap to put together, try on live entertainment, Porto-Potties, Food, Drinks, tables, chairs, grounds, and more. I'd like to hear from any of you that would care to help. Thanks, Aquanut John.

enrada

May 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a first time attendee I was wondering if people will be wearing a name tag with their Treasurenet login name. There is two or three people I would like to talk to but I have no idea what their real name is?
Jack D
(enrada)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread