• 10th Annual Cookout Flyer.jpg
    10th Annual Cookout Flyer.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 920
Last edited by a moderator:

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This should be a biggie...

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Treasure_Hunter, Could you place this in the MD, Beach and Shallow Water and General Discussion sections for the folks that don't visit the Shipwreck Forum? Also you might want to take down the 9th Annual...
Thanks,
Aquanut

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The first one ten years ago had about 35 treasure hunters show. We'll have a couple more this year.

Ha! Last year I did a casual head count. I counted 350 people! Of course people were coming and going all day long.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I / we will be there this year. My wife's daughter is getting married April 14 in North Georgia so we should be able to make it. She, (Paulette my wife) is a full on treasure hunter. I am teaching her well. We went to the Bahamas for awhile in July and she loved it. Then stayed on the boat in a marina for 4 months in Palm Beach Gardens and we hit all the beaches from Fort Pierce to Palm Beach inlet with detectors often. We really got a lot of artifacts during hurricane Maria this summer. She really loves water hunting and hookah/ scuba hunting. See you at the picnic.

Last edited:

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Count me in. Put me down for hot dogs and rolls again.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure_Hunter, Could you place this in the MD, Beach and Shallow Water and General Discussion sections for the folks that don't visit the Shipwreck Forum? Also you might want to take down the 9th Annual...
Thanks,
Aquanut

I have put a copy in the Beach and Shallow Water forum, I have already removed the sticky on the 9th annual and made this one a sticky.

Last edited:

ROBOTCOP13

Jul 29, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somebody bring a magic pillow so John can rest his head

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
John-

Well done. This is the FIRST chance I've had to log onto T'net in over a month!! Thats what happens when your living on a Treasure/Salvage boat lol. And..btw..I'll see you this coming week!!!

ag

treshuntintom

May 24, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey John(aquanaut).Tom Fenley here.would you PM me your phone number please.have bunch of treasure books I want
to get rid of.Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread