Detector(s) used
Aquapulse 1B
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

makahaman

Sep 22, 2006
Northshore, Hawaiian Islands
Hey Cash it's me the guy named Danny Kim. I live on the beautiful island of Oahu and I used to bodyboard along time ago but now work as a Lifeguard in the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. Don't bodyboard as much because getting older but go surfing sometimes. Since I go to the beach alot I like to look for lost treasures at the beach and hear of many people losing items. It is crazy that we meet people in crazy areas like the internet. Well hope to hear from you soon. Aloha

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
small world,im from hawaii too.oahu kailua

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very small world... I am too. From the Big Island. Live in NC now, though.

OP
OP
C

Cash

Aug 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse 1B
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Danny no insult on Wonton comment I used to ride the tour, Bud GOB Clarion , I was friends with Harry and Grace and Kyle The Classic many moons back wish I could say who I was but we actually spent time together in California, hows Joey ? Good man, you guys rock, the islands are beautful I plan on taking my wife and child to watch the pipe champs and sip beer on the beach who knows maybe a visit and paddle out, I was one of those cocky safers now I live in the water with a tank on my back as bailout and a helmet for a looking glass, I knew it was you the second I saw your picture. I still ride have a board I got from Reale, a couple years back, as for metal detectors hell the DFX from whites is great for beaches, underwater Id go Garret or Pulse 8X from Fisher, so many all do the job its preference. Be safe have fun and you never know I may show up in the car park at a shorebreak for some fun - Cash

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread