Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Boatlode

Thread: Open house Sunday 12-5 at Mel Fishers Treasure Museum in Sebastian.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Tesoro Sand Shark...... Atomic SV2 snorkel...... Scubapro Jet Fins................... Mares Puck dive computer....... Sherwood Silhouette BCD....... Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
    1144 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

Open house this Sunday 12 to 5 at Mel Fisher's Treasure Museum in Sebastian.

I just got the e-mail flyer. Surprised Nicole hasn't posted a message here yet.

Hope to see some of you there.

Mike
    Last edited by Boatlode; Dec 06, 2017 at 02:12 PM.
    ropesfish likes this.
    "Today's the day!" - Mel Fisher

May 2014
    71 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I gave some very interesting information to a Detective a few months ago regarding the stolen gold bar, including a name but have heard nothing. I assume Nicole works at the museum and if you have any info I would like to hear from you. I initially tried calling the museum but kept getting the run around so I gave up and called the Detective instead.

Jul 2014
    88 times
    Quote Originally Posted by enrada View Post
    I gave some very interesting information to a Detective a few months ago regarding the stolen gold bar, including a name but have heard nothing. I assume Nicole works at the museum and if you have any info I would like to hear from you. I initially tried calling the museum but kept getting the run around so I gave up and called the Detective instead.
    Nicole runs the Sebastian Mel Fisher museum.

I think a gold bar was stolen from the Key West Mel Fisher Museum. I think her brother runs it.

us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    Tesoro Sand Shark...... Atomic SV2 snorkel...... Scubapro Jet Fins................... Mares Puck dive computer....... Sherwood Silhouette BCD....... Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
    1144 times
    I didn't hear anything about a robbery, but I will ask Nicole about it Sunday.

May 2014
    71 times
    It was from Key West a few years ago. Check out the video on youtube "gold bar stolen"! I showed the video to a guy and he said I recognize that guy. He used to rent a cabin from me and gave me a bunch of other details that fit the scenario. It is very interesting what the guy was doing less than a year after the theft in 2010. Also my friend said they happen to discuss the gold bar before it was stolen!
    Last edited by enrada; Dec 08, 2017 at 02:41 PM.

us
    Stickmarsh Jedi Master

Mar 2014
    Florida Treasure Coast
    1144 times
    Quote Originally Posted by enrada View Post
    It was from Key West a few years ago. Check out the video on youtube "gold bar stolen"! I showed the video to a guy and he said I recognize that guy. He used to rent a cabin from me and gave me a bunch of other details that fit the scenario. It is very interesting what the guy was doing less than a year after the theft in 2010. Also my friend said they happen to discuss the gold bar before it was stolen!
    Oh, ok. That's why I never heard anything about it. The museum in Sebastian has a gold bar inside a plexiglass box rigged so you can reach in and pick it up but can't remove it.

us
    The continuing adventures of Ropesfish -

Jun 2007
    Sebastian, Florida
    A sharp eye, a Fisher 1280X and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
    1004 times
    Shipwrecks
    Ernie- I just sent Taffi and Nichole a message about this. Thanks for posting, amigo.
    Bill Black
    Search and Salvage "C-31"
    Sebastian, FL
    ropesfish@gmail.com

Subcontractor on the 1715 Plate Fleet
    “You can either be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It all depends on how you view your life.”
    Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links